Wednesday 19 March 2014

Getting on a packed bus kills my soul...

Hey hey hey all my city dwelling mates I hope your city isnt as busy as Oslo because Oslo is a bloody busy place. ( it is also a place where ppl keep to themselves way way way to much )

Today I got on the bus and there was probly about 734 other people on the bus and fuck me not only does it make me somewhat anxious and claustrophobic but it just reminds me that we are all just like sheep herded into a pen and then let off where we live. It really actually makes me depressed a bit because it reminds me of how I live my life. I WISH I lived in the country near a lake and I had some cows and a goat or even near the beach ... oh fuck that would be awesome ... pretty sure im just gunna just MAKE Sara move to Australia eventually because seriously I was thinking about it today and without a word of a lie there are only 4 good months here in Oslo , May-August ... the rest its either really fucking extremely cold or just pretty damn cold and raining and thats just bloody depressing.

Anyways back to the bus , there was this little guy , close to a midget but not actually a midget , but he had a bag as big as him on his back and he decided what a great idea it would be to read his magazine on the bus STANDING UP WITH 54 OTHER PEOPLE ....seriously what a fuckface , people amaze me sometimes ... no , all the time , but unfortunately its not really good things , for the most its just fucking stupid shit like that. So many people in this world think they are the only people in the world , but some people I see make me happy. There was a guy on the subway last night who was just singing and getting down to his music and he was so happy and he smiled at me and I smiled at him and it made me feel better about the world (kinda gay I know haha) , most people thought it was annoying and were looking at him kinda angry ... fuck them!

This reminds me of a time when I was on the subway here in Oslo and there was this homeless guy who managed to bring a whole box full of old rubbish onto the train and he dug in there and found an old used yogurt cup and he proceeded to squash it into his face and lick the nasty looking old yogurt that was still in there and it was fucking HILARIOUS ! Problem was I looked around at everybody else and if they werent to busy glued to their stupid phones they were just ignoring this guy , I just burst out laughing out loud and wondered why nobody else was. Nobody else was because Norway is such a fucking reserved place to live ... in Australia someone would have said something funny or at least many people would be laughing , no no , not Norway , people just keep to themselves and pretend like they cant see the smelly hobo sucking on an old yogurt cup hahahahaha fuck it still makes me smile when I think about it. So all in all remember to be happy and interact with other people in society because not only will it make you feel happier it makes other people feel happy and surely thats worth something ! :)

That is all , Peace out , Catch ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment