Tuesday 6 May 2014

You should definitely watch this video ... it will change the way you think !!

Yo yo yo all my social media whores how the fuck are ya ?

In my last post ( and many others ) I talked about the fact that I dont like phones and how much kids nowdays use (are addicted) to them. My mum posted this video to my FB page the other day and I watched it and to be brutally honest it actually made my cry ... I dont care if everybody knows I cried ... I dont give a fuck haha . Anyways I was just sad to think about how the world is nowadays and how different my childhood was from childrens nowadays and also thinking about my kids and what world they will be born into , because right now its not looking so good ... to much focus on materialistic things and not enough focus on HUMAN BEINGS . We all sit and stare at screens all day but hardly interact with each other ... that is what im always trying to tell everyone and anyone who will listen. This video sums up how I feel EXACTLY !!! Its only 5 minutes and seriously it will do you a lot of good ... stop staring at your phone and LIVE !!! ;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z7dLU6fk9QY

Reminds me of a cool photo I saw on FB the other day ;)

 
Now im not saying NEVER look at your phone ... just look at it less ... and please please please dont look at it when you are around your mates etc ... its all good to check but dont fucking go scrolling through FB or instagram when im sitting in fucking front of you!!!.
 
That is all , Peace out , Catch ;)
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment