Tuesday 26 May 2015

The Aussie in Austria ! (Vienna yo !)

Hey hey hey all my travel loving interweb mates I hope your all doing fanbloodytastic!!

So yeah as I said in earlier blogs Sara and I went on a trip around Central Europe not long ago to Hungary/Slovakia/Austria. This is my post about Austria !

Austria is a pretty cool place with a shiteload of history. It seems almost everywhere you look theres some old palace thats 600 years old and just looks fucking EPDAWG ! If you are not familiar with the term EPDAWG then let me explain it to you. Its a word me and my best mate Rob made up. Its a combination of Epic and Dawg , if you didnt notice already haha. Some ppl think its stupid and immature ... I just think its bloody EPDAWG ! Anyways moving right along...

This first picture is of me inside the Museum Of Natural History in Vienna. As you can see its old as fuck and god damn thats awesome ! Coming from Australia most of us bloody love old buildings etc becauase we have fuck all back home since we were only colonised in 1780 and even then it took ages for proper buildings to be built so to have a building of any significance in Australia that is over 200 years old is quite rare. Anyways this Museum of Natural History was motherflipping EPDAWG ! It had the biggest collection of meteors in the world (over 30,000) and of course heaps of other cool shit like fossils etc. I even bought myself a fossil which is called an Amonite and its from Madagascar and is 65 million years old!!!. All in all a bloody good couple of hours spent wondering around here !


This next picture is of the Amonite fossil I bought at the museum... its 65 million years old and its from Madagascar! How freaken cool is that shit ! Also on a side note the lady I bought it from had chest hair. Not a small amount either there was like 50 of them and they were black....anyways I reckon this fossil is cool as fuck ! :)


This next picture is of Sara and her Vienna Schnitzel which was absolutely incredibly motherflipping huge !!! Unless you come from America of course where this would probably be your appetiser haha. I also had one and I managed to finish it all .... took me and hour and I felt super sick afterwards but I beat it !!! Fuck me it tastes as good as it looks too !!! :)

 
 

This next picture is of me and some of my mates I found in the museum haha. I am almost as hairy as them ! :P To all those people who beleive that god magically created the world from fucking nothing how do you explain the existance of these people ... our ancestors !!!


This last picture is just of some awesome graffiti/street art/ whatever the fuck the people call it these days. I love this shit ! There was heaps of it along the canals of the Danube river... and it was god damn awesome ! 567,000 times better than just a concrete wall !! :)


All in all Austria was a pretty damn awesome place , although not as cheap as Hungary or Slovakia it made up for that in friendliness and history and food and just generally being freaken awesome ! Would highly recommend spending a weekend here. Oh and we went to an opera also ... Im Cultural as fuck ! haha.

That is all , Peace out , Catch ;)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment