Tuesday 12 May 2015

We went to HUNGRY HUNGRY HUNGARY!!! ( Budapest is sick yo!)

Hey hey hey all my well travelled international interweb people. How the fuck is your person !? Hope your all good in the motherflipping hood ! ;)

Not to long ago Sara and I went on a trip to Hungary/Slovakia/Austria . This post is just about Hungary. Hungary is a small land locked country in Central Europe . Population is approximately 10 million, of which about 1.8 million live in Budapest where we went. It was a prettty damn cool place to visit with 500 year old epdawg buildings every bloody where you look !!! :) Yes I did say I was Hungry in Hungary many times !!

This first picture is just of some random awesome buildings we saw when we were on the tourist bus. The one on the right looks fucking epic I reckon !! Probably about 400 years old or some shit !! Crazy ! :)



This nexy picture is of the Sczechnyi bathhouse in Central Budapest ... these baths are thermally heated and are just a bit over 110 years old. It was fucking epic to say the least. In that huge building on the other side of the photo they have about 10 more smaller baths also thermally heated . They even had a bloody steam room that steamed mint smell, I lasted about 5 Seconds in there ... never understood saunas . Who the fuck wants to be hot !? I spent the first 26 years of my life before I moved here trying to cool down living in Brisbane ! Anyways these baths are cool as fuck !! Water temperature in there was a nice 37 degress celcius ! :)


This next Picture is of Budapest castle at night. Sara and I went on a romantic dinner cruise which I surprised Sara with ( im fucking cassanova yo!). Either way we went past the castle and I took a picture and this is it. Simple ;) Sweet castle though ay !



This next photo is of Sara and me in some small room in some huge club in Budapest . This club had 25 rooms and 7 bars ... and not many ppl because it was a Monday night haha. Ahwell we still had fun !



This next picture is of me having a go at archery when we went up to the castle. I will admit Sara beat me at it. Not next time though !


This last photo is a picture of the Parliament building (3rd biggest in the world) from the viewpoint of the castle overlooking the mighty Danube river, which is 2860 kilometres long and is Europes second longest river. See you can read my blog and learn shit aswell as look at and read a lot of other stupid shit! Winning !


All in all Budapest was a sweet place to travel. In general people were welcoming and friendly and spoke pretty good English thank god! Fuck me its cheap as fuck ! I went to the alcohol store and bought 2 bottles of wine and 4 big beers for $10 AUD ! (55 NOK) I would defeintely recommend visiting. But make sure to book a place in the centre of the city so you dont have to take taxis to much cause the taxis are cunts and they rip you off at any chance ... just like everywhere I suppose haha.

That is all , Peace out , Catch ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment