Tuesday 28 April 2015

Australia volume 3 . Giddy the fuck up ! ;)

Yo yo yo girls and boys hope your all doing swell . Thats a nice thing to say . Swell . Have a swell day . Yes . Nice . Anyways moving on . This is the third and last post about our trip back home to the land down under. Nothing more nothing less.- Here goes.

Picture of me and my little bro Jahnu before we went driving rally cars ... fuck yes it was good !!
So just after Christmas was my 30th birthday which was pretty epic. Got to go driving a Subaru WRX rally car at lunch time which was pretty sweet , although it was very wet ! Had a few ppl over for a party at me lovely mums place (which she kindly donated for the party) and it went off like a frog in a sock ! I reckon about 50 ppl showed up which was great and trippy also as I hadnt seen many of them in many years. Bloody good night that was ! :) Next follows a couple of pictures from my 30th birthday. The first one is of me and my sister Teagan and the second is of me and my best mate Rob. Who turned 29 on the same day. Giddy up ! :)


Me and Rob after a "coupleofbeers" ! ;)


After all of this it was our turn finally to go on our own small vacation to the whitsunday islands which is bloody paradise ... I think anyways ... it rained most the time we were there ! But there was about 2 days of sun out of 5 which aint great but better than nothing! There was just enough sun around for me to do my second skydive and hooly shit what a skydive ! Sara surprised me with this for my 30th birthday present and its by far the best present I have ever got ! ( Although she did buy me a tank drive the year before haha). Anyways skydive was epic ! Jumped from 15,000 feet I think ! Would do more skydiving if I had the Money ! (Costs about $500 a jump ... well worth it but im not that rich !). Other than that we just went back to Brisvegas and caught up with friends and family again before heading off to Seoul in South Korea for one night on our way home ! Which I will tell you about soon ! :)

These next two pictures are of an island we stayed on in the Whitsundays ... it was just a sweet ass island with only one resort and thats it ! Check out how nice it looked !! It was pretty damn good ... well the island was good, the resort was kinda shit but owel.



When I look back at these photos it makes me think that I really must be crazy to live in Norway when I could live back here ... ahwell the things you do for love hey ! Anyways I told Sara im moving back home at the latest in 2020 for a few years ... hopefully she will join ! ;)

That is all , Peace out , Catch ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment