Thursday 7 November 2013

IM BAAAAAAAAAACK !!!! ;) :D Sorry I been gone so long :(

Hey hey hey all me lonely and heartbroken intraweb pals im back and bigger ( literally ) and better than ever ! ;)

Ok so here is the deal as to why I havent posted in a few months ... I got lazy ... the end ... thats really the easy explanation but the long one is that to be honest I havent really had to much to blog about after I came back from my holiday in Croatia/Montenegro because I havent really had a job and to be honest its pretty depressing living in the most expensive country in the world and not having work haha. But now I checked my blog and I saw some people are still checking it out ( the other day I had 40 hits from NEPAL of all places ...how cool is that !! ) which is epdawg to say the least ... epdawg is a word me and my mate Rob made up and its a combination of epic and dawg as you probly guessed and its probly how I would describe my holiday ;)

So whats the news everyone ? Not that anyone answers me anyways haha . My life has changed a bit since last I was on here ranting and raving about my life and shit haha . IM GETTIN MARRIED YO ! Buuuuuut its mainly for visa reasons unfortunately because my visa runs out at the end of the year and getting a new visa here is about as easy as getting open heart surgery from a blind epileptic doctor and surviving ... anyways its pretty cool news I reckon haha and of course Sara is super happy ... and even  MORE happy because now she actually kinda gets to have 3 weddings ... one is on the 7th of December and this is what I call the "visa wedding" or sometimes I call it the "document ceremony" but then we will also have a proper wedding here in Oslo sometime next year and then also have some kind of wedding back home in Australia ... so as you may have guessed she is one happy girl at the moment .... and in turn that makes me happy because my job is done ;)

One friend told me I should update people about my job seeking process and I said that was rediculous because nobody wants to here about that ... this is what it would be like ...woke up at 10am ...did a poo with the door open just because I can , make some garlic bread for breakfast/lunch , rang about 20 different painting companies asking for work and getting rejected by all and at the same time pissing many people off because I have to ask that they speak in English ... a few people actually just hang up on me haha , search online for jobs of which there are basically none , lie down on the couch and watch T.V for 5 hours until Sara gets home to entertain me ;) . This is why im not going to bore you all with talking about what im doing at the moment because its pretty damn shit haha , bit depressing also as I cant get any government welfare or anything while I am looking for work and the worst thing is that there is really not much work out there ... there is some but I dont speak Norwegian so thats a big downfall . Anyways all I can do is try and stay positive and keep my head up ;) That makes me think about the saying keep your chin up ... what the fuck does that really mean anyways because if my chin was actually up then my head would be pointing to the sky and my neck would hurt ... the saying really should be keep your chin parralel to the ground and dont let it go down. ;)

Anyways I think thats enough for this post as im gunna start a new one about my holidays in Croatia/Montenegro ;) Hope I didnt loose to many fans by not being active lately ( I mean any of my 13 fans ) Now I probably have 7 but hey thats better than none haha.

This is a picture of me holding some crazy shit I found in a supermarker in Rome ... it is rabbit and Wild boar spread ... yes you heard right ... SPREAD this shit looked so dang nasty I HAD to get a photo haha ... kinda random but I like to entertain people by always posting up some photos so thats why its here haha .

That is all , Peace out , Catch ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment