Wednesday 27 November 2013

My new boss is criminally insane ... like seriously ... HE CRAZY !

Hey hey hey all my criminally insane mates I hope that you dont have a mega crazy ass boss like I do because it really actually sucks a heap of testicles to have a crazy ass boss.

So yeah the deal is that I started a new job a couple of weeks ago and it turns out my boss is insane... even the first time I met him to have coffee and talk about me working for him he actually forgot to pay for the coffee so I had to bloody pay for the coffee ... shoulda suspected he was weird then. So yeah on the first day he tells me he just got out of jail 2 years ago and I thought ok I dont really care just as long as he has work. The very next day ( 2nd day I ever met this man ) He goes on to tell me that he was in jail for 7 years for smuggling 300kgs of hash and 6 kgs of speed ... and he was going on about how some "cunt" snitched on him ... um .... I can definitely can see how that would come about mate ... I have known you for 2 days and you have told me all this shit and even offered me hash haha what a fucking numbskull !!

The other day I got in his car and first thing he says is wow look what I found under the seat ... and he showed me 2 small pieces of hash and then promptly said "oh yeah I should tell you I lost my liscence yesterday" ... and I just said fair enough ... but being the insane person he is he decided he needed to tell me that he got caught driving with cocaine and speed in his system on the weekend ... this guy is like 50 years old or some shit and seriously he is the biggest fuck up I have EVER met !

Today he told me to meet him at some train station at 8am and I was there at 7;55 and called him ... no answer ... msg him ... nothing ... waited 20 mins ... called again ... no answer ... msg again ... waited another 20 mins and called again ... no answer ... then just went the fuck home ... seriously this is my idea of an anti-idol ... I dont need an idol when I have this guy .... if all I ever acheive in my life was to become the complete opposite of this fucking fucked up man then I would be a happy Lachlan ... seriously this guy is out of control .... I just hope he pays me the 9000 NOK that he owes me ...  not holding my breath though haha.

I just found this pick of this crazy guy and he kinda looks like him haha .. probly this bacon loving freak has more of an idea of how to act like a normal person than my "boss" does hahaha :P



Anyways I hope all you guys dont have crazy bosses because its ok to have crazy co-workers but when the person responsible for you receiving money is actually insane its a bit nerve racking haha.

That is all , Peace out, Catch ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment