Wednesday 13 November 2013

Honestly what the FUCK is the go with this bloody "Bitstrips" thing on facebook ???

Hey hey hey all my facebook logging in friends I hope you dont use bitstrips because if you do then  you should look away now and read another post of mine because im just gunna be raving on about how much I fucking HATE bitstrips !

Ok so for all of you who are unaware of this rediculously stupid phenomenon called "Bitstrips" its some app you can get on your phone or watever and you can place you or your friends in a pre-determined cartoon skit and pretend that it is funny..... ITS NOT , ITS SO SHIT !! Honestly a mate of mine posted this one up today and I think it will prove a good example of its shitness .


SERIOUSLY WAT THE FUCKING FUCK !!! In NO way is this funny or even entertaining and honestly who doesnt have a shit time waking up ... unless its Christmas or your birthday or the start of an Ashes cricket series ;) This bullshit bitstrips is just a way for people who are mind numbingly unfunny to pretend they are funny by putting their name in these pre-drawn cartoons ... yes thats right all they do is have a template of this cartoon and then add their name and pretend like they did the Whole thing ... THEY ARENT EVER FUCKING FUNNY !! This is why a friend of mine introduced me to a facebook page called "Shitstrips" and its all about taking the piss out of bitstrips and a heap of other shit and fuck me its bloody funny ... you should REALLY check it out ... even one of my "Shitstrips" got onto the page ... although my second one never made it haha . This is the one that I made ... and remember its not meant to make sense its just meant to be stupid etc ;)


Well I reckon its funny anyways haha :P ... anyways this will conclude my rant about how shit Bitstrips is but I will leave you with a couple of my favorite SHITSTRIPS ! Make sure to go and like the page on facebook ... a mate of mines mate set it up and hes a fucking legend because this Bitstrips shit is honestly out of Control !!

 
Hahahahahaha damn I love this one hahahaha so true ... love how it says "up" to 15 minutes hahahaha heres another one of my favorites ! ;)
 
 
Honestly this page has HEAPS of Shitstrips like this and fuck they crack me up !! So much that I HAD to share this because honeslty people who actually use the real bitstrips are just tragic ...and my point is always proven when I pretty much only see really weird and unfunny people I know using it haha ... anyways ch ch ch check it out ;)
 
That is all , Peace out , Catch .....
 
Ah why not another one cant hurt haha :P
 



No comments:

Post a Comment