Thursday 5 December 2013

Turns out getting married is pretty damn complicated ... if your a woman !! ;)

Hey hey hey all my fellow intraweb users I hope that when/if you get married it isnt to complicated ... cause this shit is out of control !!

So yeah we are getting married and it turns out that for some reason its super complicated ... even though this isnt really our real wedding and its mainly for visa reasons ( big wedding to come :P ) ... Sara is stressing so bloody much ... she even said she is stressed because IM not stressed hahahaha jesus christ its INSANE ! Last night she was having me practice walking for when we are walking down the isle ... I said , ah im pretty sure I already know how to walk ... you learn that shit early in your life ... when your about 2-3 years old. Then we have to practice saying "I will" haha then get this ... she wants to practice TURNING AROUND ... like its somehow become really complicated since I last did it and somehow im going to manage to fuck it up hahahaha .... some part of me just wants to fuck it up and fall over on purpose just to prove that it doesnt really matter if everything doesnt go according to plan.

                                       Bitches be crazy when they getting married ! ;)



The funniest part about the wedding is that Saras friends had organised to do some "performance" involving them getting up on the stage and dancing the Beyonce`s song "all the single ladies" ... I had just one word for that ... terrible... I understand that girls might like that but im a guy and thats just bloody terrible ... thats like me asking if we can have a death metal band up on stage and smash out a song ... thank god the priest said NO .. lets just say I was a little (lot) happy when he said no hahaha. One other thing that she was hoping for was for one of her friends who is in a choir to sing a song and have another one of her friends who is a dancer to dance ballet to it ... that I said fuck NO to that ... I could handle the Beyonce thing but ballet at my wedding ... no fucking way ! Also she wanted to walk out of the church to the stupid Gangnam Style song by PSY ... thankfully the priest said no to that also ... turns out this priest is a bit of a fun killer ... but I suppose that goes hand in hand with religion doesnt it ! ;)

Anyways im looking forwards to the wedding because it will be good and I love Sara more than anything but im very much looking forwards to just being married and not having to worry about all these things haha ... crazy thing is that this is just a practice wedding kind of as we will have the "propper" wedding here in Oslo probly sometime next year ... my plan is just to go away for one month and come back 2 days before the wedding when everything is done and organised ... because if this small wedding is this stressfull I can begin to imagine how stressfull the real one will be!. Wish us luck!. Probably next time I post I will be a married man ;)

That is all , Peace out , Catch ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment