Wednesday 18 December 2013

The Justin Bieber generation will be the death of all of us !!!!! Seriously they are like a horde of dickwads.

Hey hey hey all my farmville playing young people I hope you have your mobile phone with you because otherwise if you dont you may DIE ! This is how it seems for the young kids aged anywhere in western society from 12-22 .... its not healthy for the mind.

The other day Sara and I were having a nice sunday lunch after a big night out and it wasnt bad ...I paid about $35 AUD and got a shitty steak sandwich with one piece of bread (thats how they do it here ... stupid I know) its a rip off and the service was terrible but at least I am used to that.... but something I cant and will never get over is this;- When we were leaving I saw a couple at the next table BOTH playing some kind of Farmville game or some shit on their phones .... fucken BOTH of them ! I just felt like smashing their phones on the ground infront of them and saying "TALK TO EACH OTHER YOU STUPID FUCKING SOCIALLY INEPT FUCKWITS!!!". But of course I didnt cause im not a cockmuncher like they were ... seriously why did you even leave your hovel you stupid boring people .... whatever happened to uncomfortable silences ... what ever happened to talking with the person you sit next to on the plane????? I will tell ya what happened to that shit we used to call real life COMMUNICATION between two human beings ... it went out the window with this great thing that most people laud and worship ....TECHNOLOGY.

Dont worry about playgrounds in the future ... the kids will only be worrying about the WIFI connection in the schoolyard .... fuck that!!!

 
Ok whilst I admit Technology has SOME good uses ... I think its mainly just a fast way to bring about the downdfall of mankind :( .... People arent learning the simple skills in life which helps you with one of the most basic and most important human traits ... the understanding and relating to our fellow human beings... the kids just arent learning how to read and understand people as we used to.

When I was at Burger King the other day having some lunch I saw a table of 14-18 year old kids and they were all sitting at their table and EVERYONE was looking at their phone at one point ... and it just made me sad to think that this is how the world is going .... it really sucks .... I just hope that anyone reading this can think about this and maybe raise their kids in a different way and teach them about manners and nature and love and forgiveness, because at this rate humanity is heading down a very depressing and boring future :( ... just take 2 hours a night or even 2 hours a week where you just dont use any kind of technology and maybe just think to yourself or even do something amazing and call a friend or a family member you havent talked to in a while and say hello| instead of leaving them a msg or a poke on facebook ... that shit just aint the same yo ! ;)

Anyways bit of a boring post but this shit really gets to me and it actually really gets me angry to see how the world is changing and in my eyes its mostly changing for the worse :(  Take some time to say hello to someone random once in a while ... it will make you feel human.

That is all , Peace out , Catch

No comments:

Post a Comment