Sunday 1 December 2013

So fucking what Paul Walker died ... it was reckless.. there are much more IMPORTANT things to be talking about !!!

Hey hey hey all my fast and furious loving mates I hope that you arent feeling to bad because this dick head Paul Walker died. Ok maybe he isnt a dick head but for the whole world to be mourning his death like this is just sick !

DID YOU SEE THE FUCKING CAR ! THEY MUST HAVE BEEN GOING 150 KLM/H + !!!

Look at this picture of the wreckage ... im sorry but I have no sympathy when its obvious that huge amounts of speed was involved ... ok he wasnt driving but I have been in cars when my mates are doing 120 klm/h on the highway and I ask them to please slow down ...



This is why I have no sympathy for him ... ok its sad but fuck me this is apparently big news and my facebook has been jammed up with all this R.I.P Paul Walker BULLSHIT ! Fast and the Furious is fucking shit anyways... I have pooed out better things than The Fast and the Furious. Seriously

I just cant seem to comprehend how big this is and how fucked up the world must be to make this such big news ... ummmm what about the thousands and thousands of people who are dying in wars around the world each month ... what about the fact that in Syria the government used NAPALM on a bunch of schoolkids playing in the playground !! FUCKING NAPALM !! Oh no thats right some B grade actor who passed away through recklessness is WAY more important ... the world is fucked up if this is big news ...

Anyways just a short post to share my anger and disgust that this has become huge news ... ok if he was shot by someone or he died through some other way but did you see the car ! Maybe in a way it will be a good thing because then all these dick head kids wont drive around racing their stupid doof doof cars on the streets and endangering the lives of not only themselves and their passengers but also everyone else on the road ... its harsh but its true. Sorry if I come across as a cold hearted bastard but its just really dissapointing to see first hand what the world is like and how ignorant most of the world actually is ...

That is all, Peace out, Catch ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment