Tuesday 3 December 2013

We are getting married yo ! ;) HUZZAH ! :)

Hey hey hey all my intraweb pals I hope that you have/will find/found the person who you will marry and love forever and have kids and shit with cause I found mine ! :) Its corny or whatever but its true :)

So yeah for those of you who dont know my girlfriend her name is Sara and she is from Sweden ya and she is freaken awesome and beautiful and all other nice words ;) We met in an Irish pub in Thailand and it all kinda went from there ... crazy shit ... im so glad I can say that and its interesting because it is ... way better than Dazza telling me he met Shazza down at the local pub around the corner which is around the corner from where he grew up and about 500m from where he was born. Dazza is boring ...

Me and Sarez ... she hates that nickname ... hence why I use it all the time ! ;)



So yeah funny thing was that last night when I went to buy a suit I then realised that this was the first time I have actually bought a suit and im nearly 29 years old hahaha. I have borrowed a couple from mates but never owned one and its really my kinda style to only actually end up buying a suit when im getting married hahaha. I wouldnt have it any other way. :P

Sara and I get along so well and she makes me the man I am today and its freaken awesome because she gives me so much confidence and happiness in my everyday life that its just bloody awesome ... I will also need her to be there for me when I have times when I miss my family and friends back home .. which is a lot nowdays :( . This wedding has really kinda only come about because my visa runs out at the end of the year and we just talked a lot about it and figured it was easiest to get married so thats what we be doin yo ! ;) We will have a bigger ( more expensive ) wedding here in Oslo sometime in the next year or 2 ( also a big celebration back home in Australia ! ). We are just considering this like our engagement but by the letter of the law we will be married ... you can see my point I hope ... anyways just thought I would write a post about it seeing as though its pretty big news or whatever ;) I sincerely hope that you all find someone to love and marry because it really is the best thing in the world and when I have Sara nothing matters ... except sometimes the cricket score ... thats also very important ;)


This is a Picture of Sara ... she is as beautiful on the outside as she is on the inside ... and smart and funny and charming aswel .. sometimes I think she must be blind/dumb and deaf to be going to marry me ... but then I remember that im actually like pretty awesome :P.





That is all , Peace out , Catch

No comments:

Post a Comment