Thursday 27 February 2014

Thanks for reading c#nts !!! Please share and tell your mum about this blog! ;)

Hey hey hey all my 13 fans (possibly less) but I just wanted to say cheers to all the ppl who read all the shit I post :)

What would be really mega awesome is if you could share my blog on your Facebook page :) You can also add me on Facebook (just say ur a fan of my blog) and then u can see the shit I post almost daily , if that takes your fancy that is ;-). The thing is that yes ok I don't post as often as some might like but I think quality is better than quantity and my posts are usually pretty long and sometimes informative ;) Anyways I'm trying to post at least 2 times per week so whilst u don't need to be checking everyday u can just catch up once a week or some shit. You can easily find the blog on google if you just search Aussie in Oslo and it's at the top ! Kinda makes me feel like the most famous Aussie in Oslo haha , could be , there ain't many of is here, a few... Anyways just wanted to say thanks and would love if you could spread the word about my blog because that's your way of showing thanks! Cheers c#nts

That is all, Peace out, Catch.

Just saw this photo and thought it was funny so I share it with my billions of fans! (Probly the baby of a co-worker of mine) haha


No comments:

Post a Comment