Thursday 27 February 2014

Why the fuck ppl gotta be so serious/angry ?

Hey hey hey all my glum faced mates I hope ur workplace is a bit more enjoyable than mine ;)

So yeah I got a new job (awesome) and it's painting/plastering on a construction site here in Oslo and that's cool cause I like construction sites and having a job, but I tell ya what's not fun .... Nearly everybody there ... There are people from everywhere , Poland , Slovakia , Bulgaria , Kosovo , Macedonia. That's kind of the problem , there are mainly only immigrant workers and to be honest most of these guys are just angry cunts, I have been working with these painters and there are 5 of them and only 2 of them have said hello and introduced themselves ....what the fucking fuck !!!. In Australia I would already be mates with some guys and have had some good conversations ... Not here ... a few of the guys are cool and happy and friendly but most of them just walk around looking as angry as fuck, so angry I wouldn't be surprised if they just grabbed a hammer and started smashing me in the head. It's fucked up ! They need to take a leaf outta this sloths life and chill the fuck out.




What's more fucked is that it effects my actual mentality because it's been proven that if ur around happy ppl u are happier and vice versa so it's bloody shit ... anyways don't wanna complain to much cause it's just good to have work but fuck me some ppl are miserable cunts. Also ok it doesn't help that we don't really speak the same language (only 2 out of about 15 ppl I met speak English) but hey ur not gunna die if u just say hello or even ask a question in Norsk (which I will usually understand if it's a easy question) but it seems that these angry ppl are content with being angry and will continue this way until they end up in their angry grave with people looking super angry at their funeral. The motto is I think = It's nice to be alive!!!  ... I have a song on my playlist called "it's nice to be alive" by a Brissy band called - Ball park music, and it's such a bloody good song, makes any shitty day fucken awesome ... If any of these guys knew I loved it they probly would take a hammer to my head haha. Anyways take it easy and be as happy as possible ... But not to happy .... Nobody likes a Ned Flanders ;-)

That is all, Peace out, Catch ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment