Monday 13 October 2014

Cant think of anything to blog so heres some of my favorite pictures from me FB ;) :D

Yo yo yo whats going down all my bitches and niggas ( probly shouldnt say niggas but hey if people complain I will just put that down to good publicity , they do say any puiblicity is good publicity ) Aaaaaaanyways just having a good old scroll through all my old facebook photos and figured I can fill up a post with putting my favorite pictures in here haha . Lazy but effective is how I would describe this post . Anyways here we go ;)

First picture is just of me and Sara ( my better half ) without Sarez (as she hates to be called MUHAHAHA) I wouldnt be the person I am today . She is the love of my life and all that other crap . Shes hot and shes Swedish to which of course is a bonus ;)



The second picture is of me and Sarez holding some snakes in Morocco infront of a cobra - which I was fucking shitting myself of because the cobra was only about 2 metres away haha.



This third picture is of me next to a log cabin in Saras home town of Karlskrona (Sweden) I figured since my blog is called Aussie in Oslo I should show some winter pictures considering its basically winter here for fucking 6 months of the year !!



The fourth picture is of me standing next to a moose on some "moose safari" that Sarez and I did in Sweden . It was basically a huge pen where there were moose and you just walked around it ...kinda boring but kinda cool in a way because I had never seen a live moose ... they are actually pretty fucking big haha. Funny as I told Sarez that when she came to Australia we went diving with great white sharks that were 5 meters long (in a cage of course) and when I come to Sweden we go on a bloody moose safari haha :P



This fifth picture if of my family ... well some of them anyways as I have a fucken big family haha. On the left is my sister Zadeena , then of course me , then my dad Keith dressed as Shrek and my stepmum Kim as Shreks wife (or whatever) and then my sister Teags . Family is awesome and I miss mine heaps cause I have the best family in the history of everything haha ;)



The sixth picture is of me and a mate fishing on the Pottsville river . Pottsville is about 2.5 hours drive from Brisbane and me and my mates used to go their camping at least every month ... it is my favorite place in the world ... there isnt even a close second . So many good memories ... and not a phone in sight haha ;)



The seventh picture is of me doing a "FULLY SICK BURNOUT BRO!" in my old ute in the middle of the Aussie outback when Sarez and I were on a massive roadtrip . Man I miss the hugeness of Australia haha ... Did you know you can fit 17 Swedens in Australia .. true fact yo ;)



The eight picture is of a koala Sarez and me came across on the side of the road in Australia when we were on our road trip , Sarez even got to pat it a little bit which was freaken super rare , I have seen many koalas in my time but they are always up in the trees so she was bloody lucky to get this opportunity on her first trip to Australia .



The Ninth Picture is of me standing in a field of rapeseed in Sweden ... I kinda look like a rapist in this photo so its kinda fitting haha :P



The tenth and last picture is of a small fish Sarez caught- (on her first bloody cast! Look how amazed she looks haha) at Pottsville , my two favorite things in the world all in one . Sarez and Pottsville ... if only I could convince Sarez to move to Pottsville ¨with me then my life would be Complete ! :D Sorry this post was a bit lazy but hey all I can think about right now seems to be how stupid people are so I figured I needed to seprate my rants with some normality. Keep it real gangsters !



That is all , Peace out , Catch ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment