Monday 13 October 2014

Fucking think for yourselves you stupid SHEEPLE !!!

Yo yo yo all my iphone addicted , instagram using , facebook trolling , blogger Reading :D , socially inept friends and random lost people who found my blog , I hope you are all fucken fan bloody tastic !!!

I have liked this page on FB called "New To Oslo" , which should really be renamed "biggest group of fucktards in Northern Europe". People come on there and ask the most fucked up questions ... the one that just set me off onto this rant (more to follow) is this person asking - "where can I print a picture , and how much will it cost?" ... Jesus fucking christ thats a fuckin huge problem you have there my narrow minded friend , my first idea would be to use this new fandangled thing we have called GOOGLE , its on this other new thing called THE INTERNET , if you simply use your stupid brain and type in computer cafe or seriously even if you type in print photos Oslo , IT WILL FUCKEN TELL YOU WHERE TO GO !!
People these days are becoming dumber and dumber by the day and its actually really sad and more to the point actually depressing. Some people just cant seem to think from themselves and the problem is that we live in a world that facilitates there stupidity and lets them thrive ( to some sort in their own fucked up social circles that is).
It really saddens me to think that the world is becoming so dependent on Technology and that it seems it will never end until we are all virtual robots stuck in a world where we dont talk to anyone in "the real world" but only really communicate through stupid fucking phones and computers.

 ( I realise the hypocracy of complaining about technology in a blog which is using the same technology but this is the only way to get it out there since thats where all these zombies are scrolling through there phones until their fingertips bleed in the hope that they wont have to look anyone in the eye on the bus to work)



 In Norway I can see this happening FAST as the use of technology seems to have no limits here and is encouraged to no end . I know for a fact that its not as bad in Australia as it is herein Norway ( my sister for example visited and she said its worse here than back home) and I hope it stays like that , Australians are well known for their friendliness and eagerness to talk to anyone and everyone about anything haha. I know I seem to go on about these kind of things a lot but fuck me its getting out of Control!!! Not to long ago I saw a couple out for sunday lunch and one was on their ipad playing some stupid farmer game and the other was playing the same game on their phone and they were just helping each other and talking about the game ... why not talk about REAL THINGS !!! Like all the wars that are going on , all the destruction of our planet and the awesome animals that inhabit it, it  seems this needless and senseless destruction will not stop until all we are left with is stuffed animals and vidoes of what animals and nature used to be like ... ask them questions about what their goals in life are , smile and laugh and be laughed at , its  gunna sound stupid but I take great pride in being laughed at , I have a big beard and a really fucked up dress sense and a weird sense of humour and I know for a fact that people think thats funny , either it be in a good or bad way. The point is that people laugh and the world needs to laugh much more and take life less seriously.



 My point is dont fall in with the crowd and just follow the normal, break the barriers and be a fucking weirdo bcause if you dont soon enough we will all live in a world where everyone acts the same , looks the same , has the same phones/cars/Apartments/pets etc . Be different or GET FUCKED  is what I say !!!! Here is a photo (below) I recently added to FB just for a laugh , I know a lot of people judged me for it and probably think im weird or possible even a cross dresser, the truth is I wasnt drunk and it wasnt a dare or anything I just did it to bring a smile to peoples faces and pretty much say fuck the norm. Anyways hope you guys can take this to heart and at least change your ways a little because you dont want to become a sheep and just follow the herd because the herd is being led to a very very very boring and mundane existance ! Keep it real gangsters ;)



That is all , Peace out , Catch ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment