Wednesday 15 April 2015

Flying camel testicles Optimus Prime I havent blogged in AGES !!!

Yo yo yo wat the fuck is up all my interwebblogreadingpeople !! ;) Sorry I havent blogged in ages ... been lazy tbh . No point in lying haha just been bloody lazy !

A fair bit has happened since I blogged last so I figured I would tell you all about it ;) The biggest thing that happened probably was that Sara and I went back to Australia ! It was freaken epdawg !. So epdawg that I think I will make a seperate blog about it ! :) Oh I had a knee reconstruction but thats also another story ;)

So even though I havent blogged in ages it seems that the same things still both amuse me and make me angry . What still amuses me is as follows -

-People who have the IQ of a turtle who seem to think its their right to go on the internet and tell everyone else what they think about everything.
-People just failing hard at life and then posting it on FB
-Heroin addicts. People say they are good for nothing but they are good for a few things ! Number one is the fact that u can look at them and think . Fuck im actually doing ok compared to them. Number two is they provide an endless amount of entertainment . I saw one the other day who literally fell asleep standing up infront of a bus ! hahahaha. Of course its sad in a way, but nobody forced this upon them so I dont have too much sympathy.

I love many things about this post but at the end I love how she says sciencetist instead of sciencetists . Its not only spelt very wrong is kind of emplies theres only one scientist in the world . Tell ya what that one scientist dont come from her family haha.

There are of course many other things that amuse me. But I figure I cant list them all. Now I will tell you what pisses me off.

-Most Things, haha man I think im getting old, either that or the world is just sucking a big dick atm.
-People who post up more than a few times on FB per day . Ok I get you like the environment and want to save it but fuck me dont post up 13 different things per day about saving fucking dolphins or whales or some other animal or environment . Yes I love animals and the environment but if you post that shit up 13 times per day eventually I end up ignoring most of your posts so your msg doesnt even get across and im sure im not the only one ignoring your 13 posts per day ! ;)
-The fact that Sara wants me to vaccuum UNDER the couch . I dont see the point . Number one nobody goes under there so who am I cleaning it for . Number two is that its just gunna get dirty again and we will clean it again for who to notice ? NOBODY ! ;)

Again of course there are many more things that piss me off (too many to list haha) but I do think thats enough for now otherwise I will run out of things to blog about.

Anyways I reckon this blog is done but I will keep posting regularly nowadays because I have been fucking lazy lately. About as lazy as those people who just give up on life and get a mobility scooter . In Australia those things are bloody everywhere!! Here in Norway the old people just suck it up and walk around with ski poles. They dont just give up and say life is so bloody hard I cant even be bothered walking . Ok some ppl need them for health reasons or because they are REALLY REALLY old and thats fair enough but when I see them morbidly obese people on them I think , fuck mate the reason your in one of them is because you dont walk enough , so u then decided to just give up on everything and decided not to walk anymore . Well im fucking sorry but I aint giving you no sympathy if you dont even try at life. Be mobile people be mobile . I cant stress that enough! ;)


No sympathy !

That is all , Peace out , Catch ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment