Wednesday 15 April 2015

Had knee surgery... now I blog about it ! :P

Yo yo yo what the fuck is up all my hospital loving fellow humanoids !

So yeah been needing to have my left knee reconstructed for about 5 years now and about two months ago it finally bloody happened ! I remember when I went for my MRI scan here in Oslo and I was talking to the radiologist after and he looked at the MRI and said "yep theres defeinetely something wrong there" . Well no fucken DAH Einstein haha . When my doctor actually saw it he asked if I was in a car accident because the damage was so bad. In the end I had two ligaments that were snapped . Both my ACL and MCL . Without going into to much detail but because they had to replace my MCL also it became quite a big surgery as compared to just having my ACL fixed . Here is a photo of what it looked like after the surgery :) This is actually a couple of weeks after the surgery. Fucken bloody huge scar on my knee and down the other side of my knee. Cool . Scars . I swear if I tell people in Europe I got the scars wresting crocodiles they would actually just beleive me even though the scars look anything like a crocodile bite haha :P


Because the surgery was so big I had to have a bloody epidural . For those who are not aware what this is its when they get a massive needle and stab it INTO your spine and inject all the painkilling drugs through there via a drip . Of course being my luck it didnt work so well on the leg that had surgery but it worked great on my other one haha. Tell ya what was not fun was when I got up and I moved my back and then lay back down and the needle had moved in my spine . You know how it feels when your lying on something uncomfortable, try lying on something uncomfortable thats actually a needle stabbing into your spine haha . Fun Level ZERO !

This was literally a picture of me as soon as I woke up after surgery . Had to stay in hospital for 4 nights after and I had a pipe shoved into the end of my dick so i could piss in a bag . It was not fun . Im just glad I got a window bed so I could look out at the other hospital buidlings . it was great ! ;)



All in all it was ok to have surgery . Hurt a fair bit more than I expected but in the end its gunna be awesome because in a year from now I can blog about how good it is to be back playing sport and not just be a useless dude with a fucked knee ! The shit thing was that I thought they would give me some heaps good drugs to take home and I could just sit around for a couple of months of my head having a great time on the couch . Not so . The ones I got did releive the pain, mostly , but they didnt get ya high or anything . Not that I need to be high I just thought it was a good reward for putting up with all the pain haha :P Remember kids . Drugs are bad mmmmmmmkay ;)

That is all , Peace out , Catch ;)




No comments:

Post a Comment