Friday 17 April 2015

Whats the bloody deal with .... EVERYTHING !

Yo yo yo im here to complain my ass off so if you dont wanna hear it then I suppose you should just fuck right off haha :P

Anyways since I have had my knee surgery I have had problems getting money from the government assistance program here in Norway and this means that I have zero dollars . This combined with the fact that I have basically had to stay at home for two months while my knee recovers is making Lachlan go something something (motherflipping insane!). So I figured I could write a whole lot of shit on the internet about shit things or people and it would make me feel better ! Here goes :P

Ok I do admit I look at my phone a fair bit everyday but one thing I dont do is look at it all the time when I am with someone . This means so much to me that if Sara and I are out and I happen to look at my phone and she starts looking at hers I gotta put mine down because I dont wanna be one of those couples who  just go out and stare at their phones . Fuck me people look up from your phones its way more exciting !!! For example yesterady I got my ass off the couch to go down the shops which are about 200m away from our apartment and I came across some middle aged crazy(assumed) guy who was walking down the street with boxing gloves on and and a bottle of detergent in his hand and he was pretending to fight all the cars driving past , not sure what he was trying to do , maybe punch the cars clean haha . We need more people like him in the world , just as long as they dont go raping and killing people . Crazy people are fine haha.

See look how crazy and awesome this dude is!!! More of him I say !!! :)


The whole world is fucked. If you look at world politics over a long period of time and then look at where we are at now you could realise that the world is unbeleivably rooted ! Here are a few examples of why the world is fucked . The war in Syria . It started when I met my now wife Sara about 4 years ago and in the first year they were reporting all the atrocities that were being committed. (including the chemical weapons attack on a School and a bombing raid on a line of People trying to get bread) These are only two small examples of what has happened and is STILL happening in Syria . The only reason is that we dont hear about it anymore because the people who be (Media/politicians) dont think we need to hear about it anymore because it doesnt suit their agenda.

Next reason is one that I really cant get my head around .Unless you have been living under a rock or are EXTREMELY ignorant you would know that all the worlds ice caps are melting and its most probably due to climate change. Now seeing as though all the ice caps are melting due to the over use of fossil fuels we have decided its a fucking great idea to drill for oil UNDER the ice caps that have melted probably (99% sure) from a direct action of us drilling the fucking oil in the first place .... STUPIDEST FUCKING IDEA EVER !!! Its the same as if you ... well I cant even think of an example to compare it to because its just so fucking stupid haha.



Yeah so the worlds fucked but hey we still gotta live in it . I may come accross as a bit of an angry dude but really im just saying what I think. Im still happy . Have never been happier to be honest !. But im also very dissapointed and angry at how the world is going these days . I hope my kids and their peers are gunna be able to do magic because once our generation is finished raping the world its gunna need some magic to fix it. Oh and btw I promise my next blog will be about Our trip to Australia ... which was fucking epdawg ! I did a skydive over the bloody whitsundays ! :P

That is all , Peace out , Catch ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment