Wednesday 22 April 2015

Went back home to Australia for christmas ... was fucken EPDAWG!!! :)

Yo yo yo how the bloody hell are ya my fellow warm blooded mammal friends ?

So yeah Sara and I went back to Australia for a month in December/January and holy fuck me it was good ! To be honest it was a bit surreal to be back home because it was over 2.5 years ago I left to move my ass to bloody Oslo of all places.

One thing that I did realise about being back home is that people are just motherflipping awesome ... everywhere u go people are friendly and they are actually genuinely friendly . Not just friendly because they think they need to be. Even when Sara and I were in some stupid girly clothes shop we ended up talking to the chick behind the counter for about five minutes because she asked us a few questions ... its bloody awesome . Even when we were on the bus on the way home at nearly every single bus stop whenever anyone got off they always looked up and waved to the driver to say thank you ... that shit would NEVER happen in Oslo!!!.

So we ended up doing a whole lot of cool shit back home. Which was sweet ! The first cool thing we did was go camping on an island called Moreton Island which is a huge sand island (2nd biggest sand island in the world!) just off the coast of Brisbane for a weekend with a few of my good mates and Family (There was 12 of us all up). What a fucken great trip it was !!! I love nothing more than being away from the city just camping and chilling and doing sweet shit like surfing or fishing or bushwalking or just having a few beers on the beach listening to some sweet tunes just talking shit ! Was a great weekend and I also invented a new alcoholic beverage ! Just mix some goon (cheap wine) and some lemonade and then chuck a couple of teaspoons of coffee in there ! I was feeling a bit tired on the second night after a big night on the first night so i figured I would try this new drink which I have appropriately named GOONOFFEE!!!! To be honest,  yes it tastes as bad as you think . But after that you do get stimulated and get a buzz so in the end it was bloody good !! I could write a heap about Moreton and how much I love it but I reckon just putting a few pictures up here will be better at explaning the awesomeness of Moreton !

This first Picture is of all the shipwrecks near the beach when you come in on the big car ferry . In the 1970s the local council sunk a whole heap of ships to form an artificial reef where you can snorkel and there is about literally 56 million Fish Down there !!!! :) So awesome !!

 
Sara and I next to a whale jaw bone !!!
Bloody huge it was ... and smelly haha
 
 
Ra, Joal , Me and Patrick chilling at honeymoon bay !  
 

 
 
 
Sara With one huge bloody jellyfish !! I got stung by a few of these when we went bodyboarding that same day !! Not so much fun, but not that bad cause they arent poisonous or anything ... still hurts a bit !
 
This is a selfie of us taking a selfie ... kinda . Me and one of my best mates Jacko taking a picture of our sexy asses !! ;)
 
 
 
All in all it was a freaken great weekend of laughs and adventure and just good times in general ! Because so bloody much shit went down in Australia I will have to write a few seperate blogs about it so I can fit in all the awesome !! :) :) :)
 
That is all , Peace out, Catch ;)
 
 
 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment