Wednesday 29 January 2014

Just about to hit 6000 pageviews ! CHEERS C#NTS !!!

Hey hey hey as it says in the title I am about to reach 6000 page views for this blog and I reckon thats pretty farken cool right? The other day I noticed that there was even somebody who looked at my blog from Botswana for fucks sake!!!  Crazy shit right there yo ;)

Anyways just wanted to say thanks for looking at all the stupid stuff that I put up here and I hope it can entertain you in any kinda way because thats what its here for ;) To show my appreciation I will now post up some random funny photos of myself to show my appreciation for everyone who spends their time and internet usage\money to look at some stupid Australians blog ... enjoy ....well try to anyways. :)

This photo is a great photo that I have posted before but I will post again ... I posted this on my FB as a joke one day and it got a lot of laughs and that made me smile because thats what I put it there for , you gotta learn to laugh at yourself every once in a while ey ;) Pretty damn sexy I reckon :P What do you think ???

 

 
This is a photo of me looking like a Taliban holding some explosives I found on a contruction site I was working on :P Probably not the best idea to put shit like this up on the interweb but im no terrorist so no worries maaaaaate ! ;)
 
 
 
 
This photo is when I forgot how to use my earphones properly :( :P
 
 
 
 
This last picture is of me trying to seduce YOU ;) haha Sexmachine ! :P
 
 
 
Anyways just wanted to again say thank you to all the people who read my blog and also people who tell other people about my blog because it helps me to want to continue doing it when I get more page views ... its like a drug kinda ;) ...Not that I would know because drugs are bad ... mmmmmmkay. Anyways take it easy ! Take it easy all you crazy mofos!!!
 
That is all, Peace out, Catch 


 


No comments:

Post a Comment