Wednesday 22 January 2014

On my birthday we checked out some viking graves and ruined castles ... ya dont get that shit back home in Australia !!

Hey hey hey all my well travelled friends , how fucking good is it to live in Europe ! The other day I was in Sweden AND Denmark then the next day in Germany ... frickin awesome I tells ya ;)

So yeah when we were in Sweden on my birthday I decided that we should borrow Sara`s parents car and do a small road trip around South Sweden.. mainly around Karlskrona where Sara is from. I wanted to go look at these old ruined castles and viking graves because that shit is bloody awesome and pretty much ALL Australians love all that shit because as you know we dont really have much history in our country ... other than we invaded it in 1780 and havent left since ... so to see ruined castles from the 16th and 15th century is always cool ! But the more I think about it the more paranoid I start to get that im getting old... but hey if getting old means travelling around and seeing bloody awesome old things then bring it on ! Anyways here is a couple of pictures from the day , the first one is of the viking graves which was super cool , and also makes me feel somewhat connected to them because actually I had relatives in Sweden in the 1850`s-1890`s so in my head im always thinking that maybe back in the day my heritage came from the vikings ;) I hope so anyways ! Possibly this is the grave of my ancestors... possibly ;)

 
 

 
This second photo is of some ruined Castle built by the Danish when they ruled the South of Sweden around 1600 ... not much to see really but you could just feel the history that went down there ... bloody awesome I say ! ;)
 
 
 
This Third Picture is of Sara climbing over some really shitty fence ladder thingo to walk through some muddy fields to try and find this ruined castle haha ... she hates this photo so being the asshole I am I figured I would post it up on the whole intraweb for everyone to see ! Love ya Sarez ! ;) :P
 
 
This last photo im just going to put up because I think its funny and I also dont want to start another topic on this post cause then it will be too long ;) This is my impression of a gay Riddick ! ;) :P
 
 
That is all, Peace out, Catch ;) 




No comments:

Post a Comment