Thursday 16 January 2014

G`day G`day everyone :) HAPPY NEW YEAR !!!! :) IM BACK ! ;)

Hey hey hey all my 2014 intraweb mates I hope your 2014 will be the best year ever ! :) Much love and peace to everyone and I hope that you can bring love and peace to your loved ones :)

So yeah been a bit slack recently having holidays and then getting back to reality (which sucks balls mind you) But now im back and ready for a great 2014 blogging (and some other shit) ... my plan is to get to a stage where I have 12 million views per day :P ...then if you use the blog money making calculator then I can probly make around $25 AUD per day which is enough for food ... seriously why do they even offer to pay you for blogging when in reality (where MOST of us live) you cant make fuck all money and really the only people who will actually make money are already famous people who are already rich (how most of the world Works) .... ah fuck!!! ... ahwel lucky I do it because it gives me a great sense of satisfaction to spread all the bullshit I like to talk around the world haha. Cheers for listening motherfuckers ! ;)

So how was everyones new years\Christmas\holidays ? (rhetorical question haha) Mine was damn good, thanks for asking ;). So we were off to Malmø in Sweden for a weekend and then off to Karlskrona where Sara is from in Sweden and we stayed there at her parents place for a week ... which was ok ...I say ok because a week is a long time to spend with anyone really haha ... but her parents are cool so its all good, although her dads super dry sense of humour sometimes becomes a bit much , but luckily I know them so well now I dont have to laugh at all his jokes because now im comfortable around him haha ... sometimes his jokes are funny but a lot of times they are just bad haha. Anyways the coolest thing we did when we where there was go to an ice hockey game and fuck me it was AWESOME ! We could only manage to get standing "seats" in the area where all the fans where and it was crazy.. there was a small fight in the first minute and shit was going on all the time ! The one shit thing was that the local team Karlskrona had not lost a home game in 15 games and then of course the first game I go to they lost like 8-6 I think was the end score. I have been to a LOT of sporting events in my time ( Soccer, Rugby Union , Rugby League , AFL , cricket , baseball, swimming ) and I would say that ice hockey is one of the most exciting ! Shit was going on all the time and even though most of the time I had no idea what was going on it was still fucking EPDAWG ! Here is a photo from the game that I took :)



Then after that we were off to Berlin and hot damn it was pretty damn good ! Its a shame it was winter because im sure its a much better place in the summer, as are most places in Europe in the winter,  but still it was a great 4 nights we had there including new years night which was great , although we didnt make it to the main square where there was ONE MILLION People ... and im glad we didnt haha, fuck that ... I get huge anxiety when there are 1000 People in a small area let alone one MILLION ;) Anyways seeing the Berlin wall was probly my highlight because of the amazing art on the wall itself , I wanted to see so much more but the people I was with had seen enough ... that really sucked balls but when your with a goup of 4 ppl and you are only one person you can only make so much of the decisions haha , owel , anyways here is a picture of me and Sara kissing infront of one of the most iconic sections of the wall ;) haha

 

Figured I would throw in another Picture of Berlin since it was so cool with all this old building etc, it
was actually really surprising how much survived World War 2. Not sure what this building is called but I call it the dome building with some gold thing on top .... thats the Scientific description that is ! ;)



Anyways there was a few other Things that we did on Our trip including a terrible trip to the disgustingly inhumane Berlin "Zoo" and also a small road trip around South Sweden on my birthday. But I get to that in a later post ;)

That is all, Peace out, Catch ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment