Thursday 16 January 2014

The government is there to help you become the poorest you can be ! THANKS C#NTS !

Hey hey hey all me 2014 intraweb pals , happy new year ! Hope your new years was freaken EPDAWG like mine ! :) :)

So here is the deal , im gunna complain heaps about governments and how shit they are and how much they let people down , so if you like governments .... then... your a dick head because seriously they are so fucked up.

So yeah I have been unemployed now for around 4 months ( With some small part time work in between ) But for the most part have been living cheap and being boring. The thing that shits me is that I cant get any financial assistance from the government here in Norway or either back home in Australia ... and this makes me so fucking ANGRY ... I have worked for over 10 years paying my taxes (which are excessivly high) and I have NEVER been on unemplyment benefits but now when I actually need it I cant get it , mainly because my visa has run out here in  Norway ... why you ask has it run out .... because even though im married and I applied for this visa early October last year I couldnt get a fucking apointment to hand in my papers until JANUARY 6TH !!!! Over 3 months just to have an apointment where all I do is hand in my papers and then am promptly told that it will take up to 6 months but hopefully less ... which means it will most likely take fucking 10 months ! They have this fucked up system here in Norway where if you didnt earn more than 127,000 NOK ( around $15,000 AUD ) then you CANT GET ASSISTANCE .... so basically your telling me that because I didnt earn a certain amount of money LAST year that I can get any assistance THIS year ... oh yeah makes heaps of sense.... awesome government.

This is my view of the typical politician\CEO\ anyone in a position of great power really...

 


You know what really gets to me is that I have worked here for around 15 months and worked fucking hard (much harder than most) and I paid the rediculously high tax rate of %35 and what do I get to show for it ... fucken nothing .... so im sorry but I just needed to have this rant because im really fucking angry as its so hard to find work here in Oslo right now and I cant get help from either my government or the Norwegian one .... seriously ... what the fuck is the point in paying taxes if I cant get a little help from the government ... just ONCE you CUNTS !

READ THIS SCALE GRAPH AND YOU WILL SEE WHY I HATE GOVERNMENTS !!!



The crazy shit is that I have this piece of paper that says I am able to work in Norway while my visa is being processed but I CANT get ANY Financial assistance ... even though I can work .... what the fuck???.  I would understand if I had just arrived or something but I have been working here for nearly 1.5 years and paid shitloads of tax ... but for what reason ?

Anyways dont want to rant on to long because its depressing but i really needed to vent my anger about this shituation ;) Hope you all dont fall into the cracks of the bullshit government systems that we all live under. :)

That is all , Peace out , Catch ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment