Wednesday 29 January 2014

We stayed in a cabin in the Norwegian countryside ... it was freaken EPDAWG !

Hey hey hey all my nature loving mates how the fuck is your person ? I hope your bloody good , im ok , not good not great just ok .... not having a job really sucks a huge amount of testicles but hey getting depressed and shit wont help so thats why I aint to bothered ;)

Anyways just before christmas last year Sara and I went and stayed at a mates cabin in the Norwegian countryside (Norefjell to be exact) and fuck me it was so freaken AWESOME ! First of all it was like a full on log cabin place but it still had all the ammentaties like kitchen\bathroom\lounge room and also a kick ass fireplace. There was a lot of snow and we drank a lot of booze and talked a lot of shit...what more could ya want !?. Here is a pictue of the cabin and how awesome it looked. Would say more but these pictures explain themselves about how awesome it was ;)


 

So yeah this is where we stayed for a couple of nights and fuck me it was so awesome ! They even had this other hut\building that was ONLY for BBQ`s and seriously it was nearly the BEST THING I HAVE EVER SEEN ! I mean as an Aussie I already love BBQ`s shitloads and to have a HOUSE OF BBQ was just freaken amazing ... its just a house with a huge BBQ pit in ithe centre and seats all around so in the winter you can just chill in there and have a BBQ and get drunk and damn thats what we did, with much pleasure. Anyways again words dont express well enough how cool it was so here are some pics of it ;)

 

And this is what is looked like on the inside ... JUST ONE HUGE BBQ !!! ;) Check it out ! ;)


Honestly I was like a fat kid in a candy store with the BBQ house .... I still seriously think its the coolest thing EVER! Much appreciation to Mikaela and Leif for having us stay there ... good company in good places ... you just cant beat that shit thats for sure ! ;) Anyways just had to share this time with my blog peeps cause it was dang awesome ! ;)

Here is a picture of my tackling a snowcastle that I made hahaha its def not the most flattering picture of me but hey I realised I really dont give a fuck ;) Good times indeed ! :D


That is all , Peace out , Catch ;)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment