Monday 5 August 2013

Don't you fucking call me ignorant !

Hey hey hey all my 13 readers I hope ur all good and that life is good :)

Ok so here's the story . I was at a good mate of mines party on Friday night and I was having a great time meeting many different ppl and talking shit and having a laugh until I decided to introduce myself to this one girl and I asked her where she was from ... she replied she was African American so I asked where in Africa her family came from ... and then it was on because she called me ignorant and a racist which I just couldn't handle and got into a big argument trying to convince this stupid bitch that I was neither ... how the fuck can I be racist when im at my black Brazillian mates party and im talking with my Egyptian mate ... Azul is one of my best mates and has been since I arrived in Norway and to call me ignorant and racist at his party is actually the height of ignorance you stupid attention seeking whore . Anyway in the end I realized that she was so stupid and actually hugely ignorant herself that I was never going to win the argument and so I said to her im sorry I said what I said and it was ignorant ( even if I knew it wasn't ) and will she accept my apologies and shake my hand . I did this on 2 occasions but was just greeted with actual yelling that I was an ignorant racist so I just called her a bitch and left it at that ... the worst thing is she then decided it was her mission to tell the whole party im a ignorant racist asshole ... then not to long after that I was talking to a chick who had a shaved head except for a tiny bit of long hair and I asked why she dressed like a lesbian ... not such a great thing to say and I realized this immediately and said sorry but I didn't really mean that ... but that didn't matter because she had already been informed that im a racist ignorant asshole and so she preceeded to blow up and make a huge scene out of it ... The worst thing is my mate asked me why i was causing all this trouble and making the whole party political ... which was just ridiculous as I hadn't mentioned politics at all ( although I did have an Anti American shirt on ) but either way he took their sides and blamed me and said I act like a child when in drunk so I just said fuck you man and decided to say goodbye to the ppl I was talking to and just left . 

So last night my mate Azul msged me and asked me if I wanted to come and have a beer at a bar around the corner from my place here in Oslo and even though im pissed off with him im not one to hold a grudge so I said yeah why not ... then as I was having a good time talking to some girl who I had been talking to at this party on Friday then this stupid bitch turned up and I just felt like leaving but I figured maybe she had calmed down and would be reasonable so decided to stay with those ppl and see what she said ... you know what she said ... she just came right up to me and in front of the ppl I was talking to called me a racist asshole ... I was so fucking angry I just had to walk away ... so I did ... but holy shit in hindsight I just wish I had said to her no YOU are the racist ignorant asshole and also a huge hypocrite and an attention seeking whore ... but I didn't . I can't believe that there are people like this in the world and you know it doesn't surprise me one bit that she's American because they seem to be the most ignorant race in the world ... I mean just look at their history ... anyways I wasn't gunna say anything about this whole bullshit scenario but when this shit went down last night I had to vent my anger somewhere so I figured id write a blog post about it lol .

Im no racist and im definitely not ignorant and to be called both by a stupid whore really got my blood boiling but hopefully now I have vented my anger it won't bother me to much anymore . Un-be-leivable !!!

That is all , Peace out , Catch ;)

This is the shirt I was wearing on Friday night ... next time il just wear a normal shirt so people will just see me as part of the flock and then I won't cause trouble or arguments because I express my opinions ... wat a fucked up world we live in ! :( 

No comments:

Post a Comment