Wednesday 21 August 2013

IM GOING TO CROATIA IN 3 DAYS !!! WOOP

Hey hey hey all my internationally well travelled intraweb companions I hope you are all good and that you also will go to Croatia one day if you havent already because its fucking paradise yo ;)

So yeah I have been waiting and thinking about this holiday for so freaken long now and now that its only 3 days away im starting to become as excited as a morbidly obese kid when they are told they are going to the all you can eat dinner at Pizza Hut . So this holiday will actually be a MANcation as its just going to be me and my best mate Robbo who will arrive from Australia about 2 hours before me in Split ...we are goin for 3 weeks and we will be checking out so many places and drinking way to much beer and eating way to much pizza ...and do some touristy things like do some paragliding and hire kyaks and bikes and just take in all that is this wonderful country :)

We arrive in Split and will be staying there for 2 nights ( no doubt they will be huge because I havent seen Rob in over 18 months ) then after that we travel to the beautiful island of Hvar where Sara and I spend 4 nights there approximately a year ago and it was so good , here is a couple of pictures to give you an idea of how good it is ! ;)

                          This is what pretty much ALL the beaches look like in Croatia ;)



I took this photo of the port in Hvar when Sara and I was there around a year ago ...what a place !!!

 

 
So yeah after Hvar we off to another island called Korcula for 4 nights and then Dubrovnik for 6 nights and then Montenegro for a week or so ,apparently Montenegro is similar to Croatia but even MORE cheaper and it also has beautiful beaches and old towns etc :).  Croatia is relatively cheap ...well its really fucking cheap compared to Norway and its very cheap compared to Australia... a pint ( 500 ml ) of beer at a restuarant will cost you around $ 3 ( 15 NOK ) and a pizza will cost around $8-12 ( 40-60 NOK ) which is bloody cheap!! ....especially compared to Norway where you pay on average $13 for a fucking beer ...and around $35 for a pizza in a restuarant ... you can also buy beer in the supermarket of course and you can even buy 2 litre beers !! and they only cost $3.50 ( 18 NOK ) . Here is a picture of me and my 2 litre beer after about 1 hour of arriving and finding a supermarket haha ...damn it was soo good !!


 

All in all im super excited about this trip and I also must say a big thank you to my awesome girlfriend Sara for letting me go away with my best mate for 3 weeks and just have a guys holiday ... I will miss Sara a lot but at the same time its always good to have some time apart ....maybe 3 weeks is a bit long but we will manage ;) You know what they say ...abscence makes the heart grow fonder ...some shit like that anyways ;) . Well I hope you guys also have good holidays this year and if you are even thinking about going to Croatia then dont think and just GO !! Its bloody fucking awesonme !

That is all , Peace out , Catch ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment