Wednesday 21 August 2013

Dont worry im still here ;)

Hey hey hey all me intraweb mates long time no see ...well long time no I write some stupid shit and you read it haha .

So yeah I havent posted up on my blog in over a week and I feel bad because thats just lazy of me haha , but to be honest I havent really had much motivation to blog as I havent been working much and im saving money heaps for my trip to Croatia which begins in only 3 days !! Woop Woop ...but this is why  I havent had much to talk about because I have had no work and not much money so I have just been sitting on my ass watching T.V playing poker and starting to go a little insane haha .

Anyways that doesnt mean I still dont have a few things to talk about of course ;) . Here we go ;)
So in Norway they have the travelator things that you see at the airports ...they are like escalators but flat on the ground ...you know the ones ...anyways they have them in the central station here in Oslo and sometimes I wonder if people understand what they are for ....they are so you DONT have to walk your lazy ass up the slight incline leading to the main area of the train station ... but Norwegians being Norwegians they just think this means that they can walk twice as fast and therefore EVERYBODY walk on these things ... I was on one the other day and being a lazy ass Aussie I was just standing there waiting for the ride to finish when some stupid fuckwit barged past me about 2m from the fucking end .....LIKE IT MADE ANY FUCKING DIFFERENCE YOU STUPID COCKMUNCHER ....seriously he would have saved himself 1 second and he had to barge past me and knock me with his bag . If we had the same thing in the central station in Brisbane then NOBODY would walk and there is a possibility that there will be a stand selling beers and hotdogs along the way haha . Crazy Norks walking when there is absolutely no need ....suckers :P

Another thing is I saw a guy the other day walking with his headphones on and he was boppin his head to the beat and trying to be cool and thinking he was the man when really he just looked like a retarded pigeon that doesnt know how to walk properly haha .... im always walking and bopping my head and groovin to the beat thinking to myself , man if ppl can see me now they must think im so cool and hip and happening buuuuut im pretty sure I just look like a retarded pideon haha ....but I love to be groovin when im walking to I aint NEVER gunna stop ! If you ever see a big guy with a big beard who is walking down the street like a retarded pigeon whilst groovin to his music then thats me ! Give me a wave ! haha

Anyways thats about all the random shit I have to say at the moment but I promise to be more active in the future because otherwise ppl wont keep lookin at my blog and it would have been a big waste of time ...well not really but you get my point ! ;)

That is all, Peace out, Catch ;)

The picture here is by a guy called Gary Larson who writes/draws the comedy sketches called The Far Side and I love his comedy so I figured I would share it ;) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment