Friday 9 August 2013

We are going camping today !! Its like fucking Christmas up in here ! ;)

Hey hey hey all my fellow campers who smell terrible because you haven't bathed in 5 day's and have been learning to do poo's in the forest ... I hope that you brought enough toilet paper ;)

So yes today Sara and I are going camping in the Norwegian forest and it's gonna be so god damn awesome you can't even begin to comprehend the levels of awesomeness that will be achieved because it's inconceivable to even begin to try ... ok enough with that shit talking ;)

So in Norway they have about 356, 000 lakes and much wild forest that surrounds them ... One such lake is called Sognsvann and you can actually reach it via the T-Bane          ( subway ) but we won't be camping there as there are to many people so we will walk around 6 klms to another lake called Lille Ankulngen and find somewhere in the middle of the forest next to a waterfall or something like that . I mean seriously who the fuck wants to go camping in a camping ground with shitloads of screaming kids and judgemental adults getting up in your business ...  the whole idea of camping is to get away from the insanity that is big city life and just immerse yourself in nature and enjoy what the world has to offer ... Saras first response was ... wat are we going to do about our phones and I just laughed and said well you just turn them off then don't you ;) Sara is very adventurous in many ways but she's the first one to admit that camping is not her best idea of adventure, lol 

We have our own tent of course and we also own a big tarp ( big durable plastic sheet thing ) which I will string up between some trees with some rope when we get there to make a dry area to keep the rain away and it's gunna be the most fully sick chill out area ever because we have folding chairs and that = DAS BOMB YO !! ;)  In the evening I will also be making a small fire so we can cook food and also have a fire whilst having a few cold beverages and a smoke ;) ... nothing better really :) . Now of course this fire will be safe as I have made many before and I will dig a deep pit and then surround that with rocks and last of all clear all the area surrounding the fire of sticks , leaves and anything else that might catch on fire :) .In Australia they sometimes call me Ranger Lachlan ... true story ;) :P 

Camping is so good in so many ways and I can't believe it's taken this long to go camping in Norwegialand as the landscape here is just breathtaking and the purity of the countryside/forest/lakes is just unbelievable . In Norway you can camp anywhere unless its farmland or government property for 48 hours and it's free and that's so bloody awesome ! :)

It almost feels like Christmas for me im so bloody excited ... im not working today but still I woke up at 6:30 thinking about how awesome it's going to be and thinking I need to write a list of things to take because when your 12klms return  walk from the nearest shop its a bit annoying if you happen to forget something ... and also I NEED this to go very smoothly and for Sara to be happy because she needs to enjoy it a lot so it's easier to convince her to go again .

 Some people told me there might be wolves in this area of the forest but im hoping they are just trying to scare me ... im taking the biggest and sharpest knife we have just incase yo ;) Wish me luck ... Although we wrestle crocodiles back home so a big dog ain't gunna scare me ;) :P .

I hope you all have a god damn fucking awesome weekend everyone and remember if you do ever get attacked by a crocodile then poke it really hard in the eyes ... it's your only chance .

That is all , Peace out , Catch ;)

This is picture of where me and one of my best mate's Jacko go and camp in a place called Pottsville ... the beach is about a 50m walk behind our tent ... and you notice our future fire on the bottom right of the photo ... oh yeah ... that is LIVING !! :) :D 

No comments:

Post a Comment