Tuesday 6 August 2013

The stupidity of humanity never ceases to amaze me ... the world's full of idiots ! :(

Hey hey hey all my Geordie Shore watching mates I hope that your all good and that all your reality T.V shows are going fucking awesome ! ;)

So the thing is the world is fucked and nobody ( most people ) don't seem to notice or care because they are to ignorant and stupid to realize . You know how I can tell ... many many ways as I will explain now ... ok so first of all have you seen this reality  T.V show called      " catfish " it's about loosers who get screwed over by internet " relationships " ... so they ask the looser , have you talked on the phone to this person you have been in a " relationship " for 6 months with? ... no ... have you ever met this person in real life ?... no ... have you ever  Skyped or video chatted live with this person ? ...NO ... WELL ITS NOT A FUCKING RELATIONSHIP AND YOU DESERVE TO BE FUCKED OVER YOU STUPID LOOSER !! Honestly this is possibly the worst show ever because it glorifies these low life loosers and attemps to normalise the fact that they believe they are in some kind of meaningful relationship when really it's just some morbidly obese teenager sitting at HIS computer pretending to be some hot chick because it makes him feel wanted and needed by someone. The level of ignorance which must be dwelling inside both of the individuals in this "relationship" just blows my mind ... the worst part is that this show is popular and is on MTV ... yes I will admit I watched it one time when I was really bored, mainly out of curiosity and I will never watch it again because it was just as I described above .... unbelievably fucking stupid and retarded in so many ways !

So the next thing is this fucking Jersey Shore bullshit and yes I have ranted about my hatred for this show and all shows alike but I just hate it so much im thinking of making a reality show about how much I hate reality shows ... whoever created big brother should be publicly stoned to death to hopefully act as a detterant against people creating more of these ghastly shows ... not are they only terrible and just obscenely bad in so many ways but they are actually encouraging the youth to become what these people really are ... materialistic douche bags with the intelligence of a house cat and the social skills of a 4 year old hermit crab ... anyways enough with that because I could go on all day about those stupid degenerates of society ... but we don't want that do we ;)

Ok so the last thing on my complaining rants agenda today is this new and absolutely ridiculous new craze called Candy Crush Saga ... which is basically an app game which is exactly the same as Tetris but just with candy and fruit instead of the blocks of Tetris . Yesterday I was sitting at a bus stop and a man who must have been about 60 was playing Candy Crush Saga on his phone and that's when I began to realize how fucked the world really is ... ITS A FUCKING GAME DESIGNED FOR TEENAGE GIRLS WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU PLAYING IT OLD MAN !!!!!!! I can't really begin to understand why masses upon masses of people play this childish and unbelievably shit game but I can only assume that this is the beginning of the end for this world and all it's inhabitants .

Ok last thing now , I play poker online a fair bit ... you could call it a hobby of mine ... and im pretty good also ... just recently I was ranked    6, 300 out of 900, 000 people who play the same kind of sit and go games that I play ... well I tell ya a lot is about skill and a fair bit about luck but it's also helpful when the stupidest people on this planet can upload money onto their account and waste it online because they don't have a life and they have nothing better to do ... I come across many bad players but none stupider than a guy I saw yesterday ... his poker name was " StonedBoy75" and he proceeded to loose around $35 in about 20 minutes through some of the worst poker decisions I have ever seen ... who goes all in pre flop with Q9 off suit ! ... he did of course .... anyways im happy for him to be there as it makes winning money a lot easier ;)  

I could go on for a lot longer about the endless list of downfalls in society but it just makes me depressed and angry ... in saying all this im not saying everything and everyone in the world is fucked because that's not the case as I know many good people who aren't ignorant and are not just following the herd like most of the world seems to want to do. Cheers to all you people who aren't ruining the gene pool of the planet and who think for themselves and are individuals ... because there's a lot of them out there ... just not nearly enough . ;)

That is all , Peace out , Catch ! ;)

Honestly just look at this game ... ITS FOR TEENAGE GIRLS NOT 60 YEAR OLD MEN !!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment