Thursday 1 August 2013

Some people have said my blog is boring ... to them I say fuck you , rocks are boring ! ;)

Hey hey hey all my mind numbingly bored blog readers I hope ur not all dying of boredom from reading my blog ! ;)

So I casually asked a mate of mine ( who shall not be named )  a while ago if they had read my blog and they said , " yeah it's not bad but its a bit boring " and they went on to tell me about a blog they read by a guy who has a top 100 things he needs to do before he dies and it contains things like , delivering a baby , flying a helicopter , surfing a 30 ft wave in Hawaii , and of course he's good looking, intelligent , charming and funny , and in my view he's just someone who I don't really wanna know about cause he just be making us all feel bad and like we are wasting our lives and that we are just a pathetic excuse for a human being who's only and best use in life will be to feed the worms when we die and are buried 6ft under .

I think people want to read a blog by someone a little bit less aspiring and motivated because as I said it just makes them feel uncomfortable about the fact that their lives seem insignificant and useless in comparison . So that's where I come in and just write a whole lotta bullshit and express my opinions in a way that makes you the reader feel superior to me in every which way so hopefully you keep coming back for more ;)

You know it really amazes me what people will read and what are my most popular blogs because the ones I think will be most viewed are mostly ignored and when I go on a rant about Facebook and all the annoying things people do on there people love it and when I post up about anything to do with world politics or the war in Syria it basically gets ignored ... maybe I should just give in and make a new blog and target a specific audience and I will call the new blog " Things that are stupid on Facebook but aren't really because hashtags are so awesome and really useful... so useful in fact im gunna name my first baby #Hashtag i 2.1 <3" ... but seriously wats up with this hearts bullshit when ppl write a < and then a 3 and call it a heart ... it just looks stupid and not really like a heart at all .... so I have decided to make my own abbreviated symbol and make up its meaning . This is the new cool symbol all the stupid hipster dooface kids will be using in no time !

}×÷₩

And it means  ZOMBIE CROCODILE APOCALYPSE ( aka  the ACROCALYPSE! ) Because as you can see the first character ( } ) is a zombie and the x is a crocodile and the division sign obviously means apocalypse ( dah ) and the ₩ is just there to make it more appealing to all the idiot kids who will be using it . Have u guys seen the younger generation ... I see this shit first hand as my 17 stepsister is on my Facebook and I see her upload a new profile picture daily and usually ( every time ) its just an old picture of herself which she is wearing some skanky black mini dress standing next to some retard looking guy who has a fake tan and his name is Tdawgnutz and he doesn't bend the brim of  his hat  ( baseball cap ) and somehow thinks its cool just to wear it flat like hipster doofus and not curl the brim what so ever ... I mean I think im getting old  by saying this shit but if getting old means I can disassociate myself with the tragedy that is the younger generations then god dam bring on the lawn bowls , bingo and nappies ... anyways I think that's enough for now lol . Hopefully I didn't bore you all to death and that maybe you might consider returning to my blog page to read about my mediocre life and opinions . Cheers as always mofo's!  :) ;)

That is all , Peace out , Catch ;) 

Even this baby is bored of my blog ... and it can't even read yet !! Well to you baby person I say I hope you die in the }×÷₩ ! HA ! ;) 

No comments:

Post a Comment