Tuesday 30 July 2013

Sara ( my girlfriend ) is gunna guest blog !! Here it is yo ;) :)

Hey hey hey,

Yes because this is apparently how a good blog is started - hey hey hey! Some people would prefer yolo or whats up my dude negros?! But hey hey hey is the cool and decent:)

So yeah,  I am sara and I am lachlans girlfriend. Finally he is letting me guest blog and I am so very happy about this because not only can I tell all his many readers about myself and in future guest blogs I will reveal fun facts about lachlan and what I think about shopping with him...

As you know I am Sara and I am one of the thousands of swedish people that emigrated to the great land in the west (norway) in hopes of saving some money. I have lived in oslo for a little more than 2 years now and I must say that I love this place!  Who would have thought? As a Swedish person it is almost against the law to be this much pro Norway,  kind of like Australia/New Zealand as I have come to know, but norway has proved to be good!  I can't really say that I have become rich over these years but also I am not poor. I am terrible at saving because I spend all my money on traveling and this is what I love second much in my life.  I will tell you more soon. Other than money that I could have saved, norway has offered me many many good things.
I have a job that is more than I could ever dream of! I work as a front office manager in the rock hotel in Drammen. I love my job and I love the hotel I work for and I have the best colleagues in the world.
I also have very good friends here. They are probably reading so I want to take a second to say hello to them. Hello! And also hello to my good friends in sweden who I miss very much. Hello.
And of course I have the best boyfriend in the world and he is what I love the most in the world.  Even more than travelling! Just to know that he has moved halfway around the planet for me makes me feel very special. So much love!
I know he already told you the story about how we met and my version of it is almost the same so I won't bother telling it again :)
But yeah, I love traveling and I have been to quite a few places actually and my favorite places are mumbai, Rome, Singapore and I guess I have to say Australia. It is true though, Australia is fantastic and I had the best time there... I am looking forward to seeing much more of it in the future. And to be drinking some goon with the abos ( Aboriginals ) in the park,  yes I am sure it would be interesting.

Lachlan is a very funny man and he is very good at expressing his many opinions and even if I don't agree with all things (nine eleven, hating winter very much and his hate for shopping) I do think he has many good things to say. I always love reading his blog and I hope many others do to! We have some extra fish in our aquarium and we will give one away to a happy winner after reaching one million views so keep on viewing!

Catch (as Lachlan would finish) or hej hehe (as I would finish)

This is a photo of me and a man who is less handsome than Lachlan but he also has less opinions which is good sometimes ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment