Monday 24 June 2013

Bungy Jumping , Skydiving , Swimming with Great Whites , Eating an Apple ... I`ve done a few cool things ;)

Hey hey hey all my intraweb pals hope your all good in da hood yo :P ;) Sara thinks I talk to much like a ganster sometimes ....I just remind her that I need to keep up my ghetto respect otherwise someone gunna come and cap me in da ass anytime now ! :P

Ok so yeah Ì`ve done a few cool things in my time and these four things I mentioned in the title of the post are the coolest ....especially that one time when I ate that apple .....that was fucking EPIC to say the least !!!

So the first thing I did of these was the bungy jumping, which I did with one of my best mates Rob when we were in New Zealand and it was my first time overseas and I was about 21 :) We travelled to Queenstown in the South island and as you may know Queestown is an adrenaline junkies heaven ( not that im really that but a little bit haha ) Anyways they have skiiing in the winter and Bungy jumping , skydiving and white water rafting in the summer . We were there in the summer and we decided to do the biggest bungy jump they had , which is the 134m high Nevis one and suspended from a cable car which is strung out between two mountains in a big gorge with a river below it ...I asked the guy what happens if you touch the water and he just said ....you don`t want that and laughed haha ...ok I thought ....anyways you get in this small cable car thing and make your way out to the pod in the middle from where you jump and fuck me this was pretty damn scary just the cable car out there. Then they ask you to sit up on a bench in the pod and its made out of very hard plastic so you can see through it , I said to the guy do I really have to sit there and he said yes so I inched my way onto the seat and got my bungy strapped on and then I was ready to go .... They say to you just look at the tree on the other side of that mountain and dive out ....so thats what I did haha ...its an unbeleivable feeling that you get ...I would say its the closest feeling you can come to that your dying without actually dying because your body is just thinking no this cant be happening we cant fly ....WE ARE GOING TO DIE !!! But after you feel the bungy chord take your weight its all ok and you can just enjoy the trip ! We loved it that much that as soon as we got off the bus we went and booked another jump that afternoon at the top of a mountain right on Queenstown and the view was amazing but this one was only 49m and was situated off a big arm like platform which hung out over the top of the mountain and this time you could actually run and jump off the edge instead of having to jump the normal way ....  it was also amazing although not nearly as frightening ;) I actually put this up on youtube to show friends and faimly so if you wanna check it out here is the link :) The first one is the biggest one from the 2 of them and it was just freaken awesome !! :) Here is where you can find it :) Note ....I had NO say in the choice of music on and of these videos haha :P

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZIGN_yzv6nA

This next one is the second bungy jump that me and my mate Rob did and it was on top of a mountain overlooking Queenstown and the view was just amazing as you can see from the video :) So much fun !! :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oJuP3LXeNjE

I have also done skydiving with my mate Luke in Redcliffe , Queensland and it was also fucking awesome ;) We jumped from 14,000 ft I think and it was so much fun ...expensive ( about 500 bucks but well worth it all ) Here is where you can findn the video of that :) ... I remember the guy telling me in the plane ..." right we are all hooked on and ready to go " I just felt like saying man are you sure ....DID YOU DOUBLE CHECK EVERYTHING !!! But i just trusted him and of course it was all good ;) As we are about to go out the guy is like look at the camera and I was j ust thinking just fucking jump man fuck the camera fuck everything lets go haha ! The whole thing was amazing and the peace and quiet that comes when you open the parachute is amazing ....you float around like a bird and its so quiet and peacefull and cool ...and the view of  course is damn good :) . Here is where you can find the link for the jump  :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OqN69W84mJQ

I have also done diving in a cage with great white sharks in a place called Port Lincoln , Sth Australia, and it was just as good as these 2 other things ...I wrote a previous post about the shark diving so if you wanna know how that was you should check it out ! :) :) Cheers all . And I encourage ALL of you to do all of these things !! :D

That is all , Peace out , Catch


          A picture from the shark dive ....taken by either me or Sara when we were in the cage ! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment