Sunday 30 June 2013

Just passed 2000 views !! :) :) Cheers mofo's ! :D

Hey hey hey my legions of fans I hope ur all doing ok ... not good, not bad , just ok ;)

Anyways as the title states I just passed 2000 page views and I reckon that's pretty cool :) . Thanks to all the people who have helped me by looking at the blog it really gives me heaps of motivation to keep it up ! :) Even now as I have been resigned to blogging on my phone as my laptop is dead from to many viruses and just yesterday as I was trying to watch a stream of a rugby game on my girlfriends laptop I managed to download a virus which has actually taken over the whole computer and wont even let it turn on :( god dammit lol .

Sometimes I check out where ppl are looking at my blog come from and it really surprised me to see how my blog is slowly spreading around the world like a 16th century plague and eventually it will become so popular that I can take over the world and become the supreme leader and put an end to all the reality shows in the world and the people who are in them and anyone minutely related to them will be forced to fight in a gladiator style arena to the death against wild animals and the deadliest animal in the universe .... THE ZOMBIE CROCODILES !!!!  Zombie crocodiles are something that I made up recently when I was bored at work and decided to send some of my mates some super random msgs just for entertainment lol ... and recently I have invented the zombie crocodiles and the ACROCALYPSE that will be what happens when the zombie crocodiles arrive and unleash their untold wrath upon the universe .... this is what I send ppl sometimes ....  THE ZOMBIE CROCODILES ARE COMING !! ITS THE ACROCALYPSE !!! THE MOTHERFUCKING ACROCALYPSE !!! EVERYBODY GET DOWN !! I REPEAT GET DOWN OR THEY WILL EAT YOU .... ACROCALYPSE !!!!!

Ok so I seemed to stray away from the point a bit there lol ... but as I was saying I get surprised as to where my blog is getting views around the world ... the main countries that I get views from are the obvious ones such as : Norway,  Australia , Sweden and America for some reason ... other places that surprised me that they checked out me blog where Russia where I have more than a few views and also Latvia where I don't even know anyone ... also random places like Angola in Africa and Japan and even Turkey ... crazy but awesome shit right there ... to think ppl in Africa have read some random shit that I wrote and posted up is just mind boggling and makes me happy and proud :)

Not really sure about what else to say except a big thanks to all who read my insane ramblings on here and I hope I can continue to entertain you ... well im gunna try anyways ;) Hello to everyone around the world and I hope you have a good time wherever u are and whatever u are doing ... wether u are smoking a bucket bong in a garage in Ipswich or writing a thesis on the science of human flatulence, may you be able to achieve all ur dreams in your related field ;)

That is all , Peace out , Catch

Figured id reward u all with some pictures ... one is me in a dress and the othere is a guy with an awesome beard ;)    ... not sure if this is really a reward or more a punishment but hey whats done is done ;) cheers again ya'll :) catch

No comments:

Post a Comment