Monday 10 June 2013

Please share my blog ya'll !!!! :) :) :)

Hey hey hey my very good looking and super intelligent friends I hope you are all swell ;)

Ok so here's the deal ...if you share my blog you automatically become awesome ....like not just as awesome as say Jim Carey was in Dumb and Dumber but as awesome as Will Ferrell in Anchorman/Stepbrothers ...that's how awesome u will become ;)

But seriously I really appreciate all you guys checking out my blog ( theres not heaps of fans but some haha ) but my point is that I would like for more people to check it out and if you share it then the chances of it being seen by a lot more people increase tenfold ...as im sure u are aware ! It actually takes a bit of effort to write a blog , its kinda like having a homework assignment that u have to do at least a few times a week and it takes usually about an hour or so ...and lots of intellectual thinking :P . I have noticed a few people have shared my blog on their facebook page and that's super cool and I thank them shitloads for that but I also noticed that they just posted up the link and didn't actually say something like " this is my idiot mates blog ...hes stupid and immature but somewhat entertaining you should check it out ! " no they just post nothing and think that people will have some kind of telekeneisis ( dunno how to spell that one ) and they will just automatically go there magically .

Im not saying you have to or even that you should share my blog im just saying if you wanna become Will Ferrell in Stepbrothers cool then this will be a good first step ! :P Sorry if it seems a bit egotistical or whatever but unless im mistaken the point of a blog is for people to read it and when I write a new blog and I see that 2 days later only 3 people have looked at what I posted it gets a bit disappointing ! But seriously cheers to all who have taken time to read it and I really apprectiate it ! I even saw today that I have some people from Angola who checked out my blog ...3 of them haha and also Finland !! Giggidy... Cheers all :)

That is all , Peace out , Catch ! :)

  Here is a photo of me showing my appreciation for Louis Vuitton and anyone who likes that shit

No comments:

Post a Comment