Monday 24 June 2013

Music !!!! HOW FUCKING AWESOME IS IT !!! ( Especially DUBSTEP :P ) :)

Well gday gday how the hell are ya all ! ?

So I couldnt really decide on a them for this post so im just going to write about a whole lotta random shit haha ....first of all HOW FUCKING AWESOME IS MUSIC !!! Im a big fan of music and its a big part of my life as anyone who knew me well would know ;) . My favorite type of music is definetely dubstep, closely followed by drum and bass ;) I also like rock and some indie and some old school grunge\rock like Nirvana , Silverchair, Rage Against The Machine, and even some heavier stuff like KoRn , Slipknot , Mudvayne and System Of A Down :) But seriously nowdays im super into dubstep/drum and bass ;) If you have never heard much dubstep then I will introduce you to some by throwing up a couple of links to my favorite songs ! ;) First of all I will put up a song by a group called Noisia , they are from The Netherlands and they are 3 crazy dudes making some seriously heavy and well produced dubstep/drum and bass style of music , with some glitch tracks mixed into their normal hard hitting type songs :) This song is called Stigma and the film clip is hilarious as they show some of these crazy evangelical christians in America going crazy at church when they are "possesed by god" or whatever the hell they think ....crazy crazy people haha. Here it is!! ENJOY !!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ku0RH36iVog

Ok so I hope you checked that out and had a good laugh haha ...the sound quality isnt the best but its still awesome haha ;) Ok so next song is called Dinosaurs and its by a guy called 16 Bit and its just a crazy crazy ass film clip with some good beats to go behind it ;) Check it out and enjoy the crazyness !!! :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kevdt1T9daA

Ok so next song im going to get you to check out ( if you wanna ) is an old song but its a new remix ;) Your all probably familiar with the Prodigy song called Breathe ... This is remixed here by a group called The Glitch Mob and I have only really disovered The Glitch Mob recently and found this rediculously awesome remix of Breathe ...just when you think this song cant get any dirtier they go and do this to it ;) CHECK IT OUT YO !!! ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nixkUITtgPc       ( Excuse the fact that its on Fast and Furious 6...dont hate the player hate the game !! ) :P

Ok and I beleive I will throw you another song and while im at it I may aswel give you my favorite Glitch Mob song and its called Fortune Days and this is the glitch style of music which is sort of like dubstep but just a bit more random and off tempo if that makes any sense haha . Chec it ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q0YS0cBJzyA

Ok so i figure while im at it I will give you lucky people another song recommendation ( probably only 2 people are even going to read this let alone listen to the songs haha ) But anywho who cares haha , So this last song is by probably my favorite drum and bass producer and he is the one and only SHOCKONE !! ;) He is originally from Perth , Australia,but decided to move to London to be in a better market and environment for producing awesome music .... This song is called polygon and was one of his first songs and its done with his sister on the vocals... really cool ! This song was for along time his most popular but then he broke through when he released his first album called Universes which sold a shitload of things on itunes or watever and was top 5 beatport or something like that haha . Love this song ! :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zAmC-bdkSSE


Ok so now I have done 4 songs I may asewel give you 5 to make some kind of top 5 song thingo haha . Last song is by 2 guys who collaborated on the same track and there names are Datsik and Excision , and they are just fucking insane producers on their own and together they just seriously fuck shit right up ! This song is definetely one of the heaviest dubstep songs I have ever heard ....and I fucking love it haha ! Check it out its called Deviance ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m8tzAJpT0vw

Ok so there you go thats basically a rough Top 5 dubstep/drum and bass list from me and a little bit about the songs ;) I like of course other type of music and next time I share some songs I will recommend a few from another genre that I like !! Hope you liked the songs as much as I do .... My girlfiend Sara hates them all and fails to even understand how this type of music is actually music " How could anybody seriously like this kind of music " have been her exact words on more than one occasion haha ....dont bother me ...I love it and thats all that matters ;)

That is all , Peace out , Catch ! :)

A picture from the film clip Dinosaurs by 16 Bit .....its one of my favorite clips of all time !!! :) :() :) :) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment