Sunday 21 April 2013

Biggest and baddest blog this side of Kentucky begins !!

Hey hey hey everyone my name is Lachlan Skelton and this is the start of my blogging adventures!

First of all i figured I would tell you all a bit about myself , I am 28 years young , Australian , I live in Oslo (Norway) with my Swedish girlfriend whom I met in an Irish pub in Thailand ...love telling that to people haha , I work as a painter/plasterer on a construction site here in Oslo ( I actually work in the government area which was affected by the bomb set off by the nasty individual Anders Brevik ).

This blog will not have a topic as such but it will just be a general blog about things that i feel are imortant/funny/informative/interesting ... from my facebook some people suggested to me that I should start a blog , so here I am ;).

Seeing though you dont know me and I dont know you i have decided to post up a list of shit that I like , here goes :)

-My girlfriend :( oh yeh im racking up some big points by putting that there...)
-Music: ( I LOVE music and am always listening to it constantly ...mainly Drum and Bass, Dubstep, Rock, some Indie and also some other stuff like some Aussie hip hop and even some psychadelic rock ;)
-Friends ...Where would you be without them ...even though most of my friends are back home in Aus im always trying to make new friends and i would say im a medium amount succsesful at this haha
-The outdoors: .Coming from Australia of course I love the beach and miss it terribly , I Also used to go on many hikes through the rainforest near where I lived and climb the many mountains around the area to , such a great way to relax and just unwind and be by yourself.
-Bodyboarding: ( its like surfing but you lie on a board instead of standing on it ) Of course this goes hand in hand with missing the beach but I used to go bodyboarding with mates of mine back home at least once a month ...usually at least every 2 weeks ...nothing better than sharing a big joint and then catching some waves with good mates while having a laugh .
-World News: The world is a very interesting place and I am always trying to keep up to date with the goings on around the big wide world. I will often be posing my feelings/beliefs about what is going on in the world today wether it be bad or good , unfortunately as of late I mostly am talking about bad things , not always but a lot more than I would like.
-Travelling: Before I went to Thailand (where I met my beautiful girlfriend...more points ) I had only ever been out of Australia once when I was 21 and me and my mate Rob went to New Zealand for 10 crazy days, but I finally managed to get my ass into gear and save some money and went to Thailand for a month ...which was amazing and better than I could have hoped. Since then I been to shitloads of places ;) , Sweden , Norway , Denmark , England , France , Croatia , Italy , Morocco , Scotland , with my favorite by a long way being Croatia ...where you can buy a 2 litre beer from the supermarket for $2.50 AUD and u can drink it in the street, not only that but they have the most beautiful beaches I have ever seen , the water is paradise ...even though there is no waves to catch the beaches there are the shit ;) , and the people are super friendly which didnt fit in with my pre formed steriotypes of Croats but I was all to happy to change my feelings about them after they were welcoming warm and helpful ...complete opposite in Morocco though , but thats another story altogether :)
Having a laugh: Life is not meant to be serious all the time and we need to have a good old laugh every now and then , when u are happy it helps the other people around you to be happy and so then the whole world can be happy ....sort of ...you get my point anyways :)

Of course there are many more things that I like ...such as toilet paper ...wiping my ass with my hand wouldnt be so fun and I also like chairs as it means I dont have to sit on the floor and it hurts to do that because I have a fucked knee ( like royally fucked ) , I also like garlic bread ...so easy to cook ( put in oven ) and it tastes so damn good ! But im getting away from the point , I like many things I just though I would share with you the most important things to me.

I have never written a blog or any such thing in my life so I dont really know what im doing haha but from what I can understand its just basically me telling other people what I think about stuff and whats going on in my life etc because I know there are many ppl out there who hate their lives and will spend there time reading anything to avoid having to talk to their "loved" ones ...im not saying thats any of you but it might be.

Even though I am here writing to you on the internet/blogoshphere I have to say how much I actually dont like the technology age that we live in ... when I see a baby in a pram playing some stupid game on an Iphone I feel like taking the phone from the baby and smashing it infront of the parent and say " why dont you do some parenting instead of letting machines do it for you !!!". I just fail to understand how parents can let their childrens lives get dominated by technology , I spent my childhood in cubbie houses throwing rotten mangoes at each other and riding my go cart down the street ...nowdays I bet %90 of children dont know what a cubbie house is or have even ridden a go cart. The future generations will have serious psychological problems relating to social interactions and how to read a human emotions.

Anyways I think I will leave it there for the moment because I dont want to bore people writing for ages about stupid shit that is not really that important , this will be my blog and as I said it doesnt have a topic as such I will just post whatever I think should be shared with the world .

Peace out. Catch ( I have started to end all my msgs and emails with just the word catch ... im hoping it will catch ;) on and become the new thing ...might be waiting a while though as not many ppl are doing it ....yet !)

No comments:

Post a Comment