Wednesday 24 April 2013

Singing to Dubstep at work ...

Hey hey hey wat the hell is up people ? :)

So as im a serious lover of the dubstep music genre im constantly listening to it at work and that in turn also involves singing to what im listening to , and if you have ever listened to dubstep you will know that im not lying when I say im pretty sure I sound like a demented whale getting killed by a walrus who has epilepsy . Some of the guys at my work must walk past the room and here some seriously fucking weird sounds coming from it haha . Sometimes people just open the door and look in and often I might be "singing" to the beats etc and also getting down when the bass hits, this usually results in them looking at me like I AM trying to impersonate a demented whale getting mauled by a epileptic walrus, haha. The other day just as a massive drop hit a guy walked into my room and I had the crazy weird look on my face that just seems to arrive when a heavy drop hits, for some reason in my mind it makes sense for me to make a face like im having an orgasm and getting punched in the nuts at the same time when the bass hits ...just maks it that much dirtier somehow. Either way I don't care to much what people think of me at work just as long as they know im working ...which I mostly am ;)

That is all , Peace out , . Catch !

2 comments:

  1. Whales have big friends and if you're not careful the whales will get you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha true Mr Panda man and being a panda you would know :) ...I have an army of epileptic walruses though so im not scared !!! ;)

    ReplyDelete