Thursday 25 April 2013

Jersey Shore is what's wrong with the world !

Hey hey hey ladies and gentelmen I hope you are all well ! :)

Ok so last night I was flicking through the programs on t.v and changed to what I thought was south park but it turned out to be Jersey Shore and I watched about 5 minutes of it to see what all the stupid kids are watching these days and fuck me this is a sad state of affairs in this world if this is what the youth are watching . I would rather watch a homeless person sleeping on a bench for 10 hours than watch a whole episode of that shit . I would rather watch a YouTube video of someone watching a video of someone watching paint dry. I am not joking at all when I say that I am very scared about what will happen when im old and this new generation of phone toting trogladytes is in charge of the world ...who's going to make all the tough decisions ??? A fucking i-phone app ??? There are wars going on around the globe , people are starving to death in many places , unknown amounts of governments are corrupt and injust and people are sitting their watching some chic named Kooki complain that she hasn't had her nails done in 3 weeks and her new hair colour doesnt match her pet poodle which she keeps in her handbag. The same goes for this other show my girlfriend unfortunately watches called Paradise Hotel , its just as bad if not worse ...im just glad they are speaking in Scandanavian so im not becoming less intelligent just from hearing the crap and bullshit they go on about. No amount of words and comments can explain my hatred for these kinds of shows and how stupid and useless and counter-productive they actually are , so I will leave it at that. ;)

That is all , Peace out , Catch :)

The future of the world will rely on people like this ....uh oh . :(

No comments:

Post a Comment