Friday 26 April 2013

In Norway if you take one day off work they make you take 3 !!!

Hey hey hey people how are you all today :)

So in Norway if you take one day off because you are sick they make you have 3 days off work all fully paid ...well technically they dont make you take the 3 days off but if your going to get paid for them anyways you would be crazy to go to work when you are going to get paid anyways. If Australians heard about this probably they would seriously consider moving to the other side of the world where they WANT you to not only "chuck a sickie" but they will reward you with 2 extra days off if you do decide that life is more about living than just working for the man everyday. Another crazy thing that happens here is that I have heard about people getting fired and then because of the stupid laws or whatever here they have to continue working at the same place for 3 MONTHS after they are told they are no longer needed . hahahaha. This is just INSANE....im pretty sure that if you fired me and I was required to keep working for you for 3 months I wouldnt be doing shit , infact I would even go as far as to hinder your business for my own pleasure and revenge towards you for firing me in the first place ...I mean what are they going to do ...fire me ??? haha. I dont pretend to understand why these crazy laws or whatever they may be are in place but hot damn it makes me want to get fired ...I would turn up everyday dressed in just a nappy and have a stuffedtoy bear under my arm and a dummy in my mouth and only say the words mumma mumma repeatedly . Crazy crazy laws here in Scandanavia ... looking forwards to getting fired one day ;) :P

That is all , Peace out , Catch :) Have a good weekend people im off to some mountain resort with my gilfriend Sara and its all free because its a work bonding weekend or something ...all I know is that they have free buffet dinner and that makes me one happy Australian ;) , Catch

No comments:

Post a Comment