Tuesday 30 April 2013

Computers are stupider than George W Bush !

Hey hey hey everyone hope ya all are good :)

Ok so sometimes my laptop freezes on a webpage and tells me " the page you are using stopped because of a running script... woud you like to stop running script? " Well fucking jesus what a question ....YES STOP RUNNING THE FUCKING SCRIPT YOU STUPID LAPTOP !! What else does the laptop need me to answer to continue working and not just freezing ...next it will be asking me " do you want me to automatically shutdown after you have just finished writing a blog which took 30 mins " why yes my ingenious laptop I WOULD like for you to randomly shutdown whilst I sill haven't posted or saved my information. Honestly what a fucking stupid question it was that brought me here to you guys rambling on about how stupid my computer is , but seriously what a question ....you can store millions of photos and countless hours of video and make calculations faster than 5000 mathemeticians could but you need to ask me if I would like if you continued to do what I requested that you do ... come on this is some kind of joke. lol ...Im always laughing when I read it ....YES STOP RUNNING THE FUCKING SCRIPT WHATEVER THAT IS AND JUST WORK GOD DAMMIT !!!! :P

That is all , Peace out , Catch :)

                       If my laptop keeps this stupid behaviour up it will end up like its buddy here ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment