Monday 29 April 2013

Yeah I have a big beard ...NO im not a Muslim !

Hey hey hey people back once again after being a bit slack recently ( A man's gotta have a life :P )

So yeah I have a big beard but god dammit that doesn't mean im a bloody Muslim or a terrorist who wants to explode himself infront of a bus full of children. Seriously the looks that I get from some people ( I would estimate about %1 or %2 of everyone ) are just unbeleivable , some people seriously look at me in utter disgust and contempt that they even have to share this planet with such filth as myself. Well you know what I feel the same way about them. They look at me as if I had a chance I would bomb the school where their kids went and then go and eat the severed limbs from the aftermath ( sorry to be so gruesome but this is seriously the way im portrayed in their ignorant minds ).

                                                   More beards !!! Less hate !!! :) :)

 
 
One of the great things about having a beard is that these ignorant people who wouldn't have had an interesting conversation in their life don't talk to me because of my beard and it makes me so happy to know that basically just because of the way I look that people who I would NEVER consider talking to already automatically don't want to talk to me ....WINNING :) ! If there were more people who were a bit eccentric in the world who did things just a bit different and looked a bit different the world would be a better place and a happier place with less people spending time judging people just from their appearances and more people engaging with each other.  ( sounding a bit egotistical I know but you see my point I hope ) In saying all that I must admit that I myself judge people from time to time based on their appearance ...but that doesnt mean I will give them looks of disgust when I pass them on the street and it certainly doesn't mean that I would have a problem starting up a conversation with them if I felt the need ...and I hope you would to :) . Love the world we live in and everyone in it ...until you find out for SURE that they are a dick head or a terrorist of some sort :P

That is all , Peace out, Catch :)

                                                        More beards !!! Less hate !!! :) :):):):):):):):):):)


No comments:

Post a Comment