Tuesday 23 April 2013

STOP POSTING PICTURES OF YOUR DINNER ON FACEBOOK !!!

Hey hey hey people how are ya :)

Ok so everybody knows what im talking about here and its just absolutely rediclous ...I can understand if you have made a 7 course meal that took 2 days to prepare but if you post a picture of the steak and vegetables you are having for dinner then dont expect me to be impressed . Also while im on the point about stupid things on facebook ( there are actually to many to list ) and unfortunately its more about stupid people posting the stupid thing on fb rather than fb being stupid itself as its actally pretty cool :). When you post something like "why is it so hard" or " I hate men!" and then dont go on to explain what u are actually talking about then this becomes very annoying because its so obvious that u are just craving attention and want people to ask " ooh poor you I hope your ok , Love you heaps " this is just shit just bloody tell me what the problem is and stop trawling for attention through social media.

 Soon im going to post a picture of the shit that resulted from the photo of my dinner which I put on facebook the night before and see how you like that !!

That is all , Peace out , Catch ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment