Monday 22 July 2013

3000 Page views ! :D FREE MONEY !!!

Hey hey hey all my page viewing peeps I hope your all bloody great !

Ok so first of all there's no free money as I just put that there so people who will search free money will find my blog instead and even though they know now there is no hope of free money they will still read my blog because they are so bored and lonely they will read anything in the hope that they can somehow find some kind of meaning to life or some kind of connection with the world we live in ... well sorry u ain't gunna find either as this is my blog and I say wat goes and mainly what goes is me talking a whole lot of shit whilst pretending that im somewhat humorous and more intelligent than people give me credit for ;)

So lately I have gotten around 1200 page views in just one month and thats awesome and im fucken STOKED about it ;)

Lately I haven't been posting to often as I don't just wanna post up absolute shit that is not interesting or funny in any way so that's why I been a bit slack recently and im sorry but im gunna try and be more active but not so much that I end up blogging about what im having for dinner or what my favorite reality tv program is atm because im sure there is already 4, 789, 456 people blogging about that shit ... ima blog about real shit  .. like how annoying is it when you wake up 30 mins before ur alarm and need to go pee pee and u decide u can wait till the alarm but then after 10 mins it hurts to much so u get up and pee but then u cant get back to sleep because u got uo to pee and u just think to yourself you would have had plenty if time to get back to sleep if you just got up and peed when you first woke up  ... now thats some seriously good blogging right there my friends ;)   anyways just wanted to again say cheers to everyone who reads my insane ramblings and I look forwards to hitting my next big mark of 5000 views ! Cheers ! :)

Here's a picture of the coolest street art I've seen ...it's just round the corner from my apartment here in Oslo :)

No comments:

Post a Comment