Wednesday 3 July 2013

Unrequited friends are shit ! ;)

Hey hey hey all my friends who find it hard to take a hint , I hope your all good ... but I mostly hope u will just go away and leave me alone ( N.B o dont really mean this cause I love you all ....DEEPLY ;P )

So there is this guy at my work and he won't leave me alone and he is always coming up to me and talking just absolute shit that in no way is funny or even entertaining in any way whatsoever , but im too nice to tell him to just fuck of and go tell your bullshit stories to someone as boring as yourself so you can both be bored and very unfunny together ... maybe even have some kind of boring convention where you just watch bits of cardboard slowly deteriorate over the time period of 10 years and you can all start a Facebook page about the different levels of deterioration between the different types of cardboard and how you think the material which incases the cardboard is helpful to aiding the cardboard in its fight against deterioration.

The worst thing is an unrequited friendship is much harder to break off than an unrequited love and its also compounded by the fact that my work mate went and told him we are friends and I think he is cool . But its not like I can just say ... sorry mate its not working out as I already have a friend and we have been friends for a while and I can't see it changing anytime soon, soooo yeah .... il cya around . Im to nice a person to just tell him to get fucked, but I drop subtle hints such as im always putting my headphones in when we work in the same room  yet he continues to talk to me for sometimes up to 5 minutes at a time  before I take my earphones out and tell him I didn't hear one word he just said ... minor problem for him as he can just repeat it all again whilst also moving in to talk much too close to me for normal levels of comfort to be able to function as a normal human being ... I call this area " my grill " and its basically an arms length and if you are up in this certain area then you be right up in "my grill" and it becomes uncomfortable for me ... but for you it seems like normal human behavior ... but its not ... because your not normal . 

Anyways don't really know what to do but for now its not a huge problem ... just a really borind and depressing one ... ;)

That is all, Peace out , Catch ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment