Tuesday 23 July 2013

Its summer ... I ORDER YOU TO HAVE FUN !!!

Hey hey hey all my sun worshipping mates I hope your as brown and tanned as any of the pieces of human filth on Jersey Shore .

So here in Scandinavia in the summer everybody seems to go into some kind of sun worship trance like state where if there is sun and you aren't working then you damn well  better be in the sun somewhere ... this is something im still yet to get used to as im from Australia and spent the first 27 years of my life avoiding the bloody sun cause it's so freaking hot ... in Australia if we are at the beach basically at around 11 in the morning people will pack up and go have lunch and maybe a siesta under a nice big tree in the shade because the sun is just way to intense in this time  and come back to the beach around 2 in the arvo . While I love the sun and I love summer I still find it hard to just want to be in a park or on a beach just because there is sun ... its like if a Scandinavian moved to Australia and lived in the area where there is snow in Australia ( yeah we got snow ... we got it all :P ) but it would be like if a Scandinavian moved to the snow area in Aus and the people there loved the snow and always wanted to be in the snow ... u can see why they might not be as interested as all the Aussies because they grew up with it .

While im not complaining I still don't think I will ever adapt to the Scandinavian policy which is ; If there is sun and you aren't outside basking in its soothing glory then you are just wasting your whole summer and your boring and your basically a hermit . Well im just used to doing things when I feel like it not just because there's sun out .

Anyways I hope people can understand my issues on this small matter and know that I love the sun and the beach and parks ... I just don't love them 7 days a week ;) :)

That is all , Peace out , Catch ;) :)

In Scandinavia you are only tanned if you look like this chick ... she's only 27 by the way ;) :P 

No comments:

Post a Comment