Monday 8 July 2013

Getting old sucks testicles

Hey hey hey my old and wise friends I hope your aging better then I am, because im not doing so well lol ...

So im 28.5 years old now and at the end of next year I turn 30 and this ain't cool yo ... In fact its the opposite ... for instance if im 30 and I use yo and gangster and such street talk then I will just look old and tragic , well I imagine so anyways . The reason I decided to write about this is that im at the end of a 2 day hangover and it was just fucked up ... thats the only way to describe the whole experience. We were in Sweden for the weekend with a group of 8 of us staying at the beach in a Smallish town called Halmstad and oh did we drink ... on Saturday I managed to drink about 10 beers and half a bottle of whisky and half a bottle of vodka and fucking jesus christ I had a hangover for 2 days ... tonight is the first time I actually ate anything besides 2 bannanas in 2 days ... when we were driving home it was torture as we were 4 people in a mini cooper and my other friends decided it would be a great idea to crank up the music and it was just terrible music such as mambo number 5 , Vengaboys and hard trance, all cranked up to deafening levels  and we did a shitload of shopping in Swedenland so I literally could not move at all as its so much cheaper then Norway so we all bought up big . lol either way I spent basically the whole 5 hour trip trying not to vomit all over the car which I ended up doing promptly as soon as I got home lol .

Im also starting to go bald at a very alarming rate lol ... this sucks as im not even 30 yet god dammit . I was never really under any illusions that I would go bald as my dad is as bald as a really really bald man ;)  So now I have to spray this hair loss treatment onto my hair 2 times per day and this is very depressing but fucked if im gunna be bald before im 30 so im gunna try and delay the inevitable ... thinking about spraying some on me beard so it can become even better lol ... might actually help cover up the fact that my mate Daniel decided to set my beard on fire on Saturday night lol .

Another thing that has happened is that I've managed to fuck my knee up so bad that literally every time I leave the house I gotta put on my massive knee brace with 4 different straps otherwise my knee will collapse and I won't be able to walk properly for a few days ... I fucked it playing soccer  (  like 2 snapped ligaments and post traumatic damage to the miniscus where the knee sits in )  then since then ive fucked it numerous times in between trying to play soccer on it again and drunken nights out ... one such night I was so drunk here in Oslo that I forgot I can't run and decided it was a great idea to try and do a runner from the taxi and it just ended up with me running about 50m before my knee collapsed and I proceeded to attempt to hide behind a parked car which didn't work as the driver instantly found me at which point I threw my wallet at him and yelled that I had no money as I actually didn't at that point ... the worst thing was that I left my phone in his cab and had to meet him with Sara the next day to pay the fare and retrieve my phone ... not cool lol , but on the other hand I receivedmy wallet back in the mail from the police about a week later ... awesome ;) ... Karma I reckon ;) lol

Anyways getting old sucks testicles but it's something you can't avoid like working and relatives , my advice is to just embrace it as best you can and remind yourself that you never get old, you just become wiser and more awesome ;) :D

That is all , Peace out , Catch ;)


I don't get old ... I just get more awesome ... like this couple ... rock on guys !! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment