Wednesday 24 July 2013

Blog Paranoia

Hey hey hey all my blog loving slampas ( Norsk for slut ) I hope you continue to read my blog and appreciate you pretending to like it ;)

So here's the thing , many people I know have been reading my blog and it's starting to make me somewhat paranoid because im always second guessing people when they say it's good because I've never had so many people telling me im doing something good , im more used to having many people telling me how bad im going lol . Having a blog has been awesome as it has given me a sort of hobby and it also doubles as a kind of international board game of sorts because on the blog homepage it shows a map of the world and highlights the countries from which people have been reading my insane ramblings ;)
I recently went past 3000 page views and im so negative I sometimes wonder if about 2789 of these are either one of many international governments that I have managed to offend checking on my blog to see if they can arrest and detain me for some reason ... this may sound stupid and far fetched but from the recent developments that a Mr Snowden has brought to light I wouldn't be at all surprised ... especially given that I basically wrote a whole post about how I hate the American government and how corrupt and deceitful it is ... if you want to read my thoughts on the American government then just read my post called " The world is fucked ! ... unfortunately ..."

Anyways the more people that I know that tell me they like my blog the less paranoid I become and the better it makes me feel about the whole situation ... but on the other hand it just makes me think that it's an even bigger conspiracy than I first suspected and that secretly it just means that there are more people talking about my blog and wondering what insane ramblings I will post up next .... doesn't he realize that the whole world can read it and they are all questioning my sanity and not only that but wondering how I even function as a normal ( semi normal ) human being . Anyways whatever the truth may be I think it's better left alone and then I can concentrate more of my energy to being a little less insane and more like a normal person ... nah that sounds boring ... so stay tuned for my next post about random shit that usur normal people wouldn't talk about but for me seems like a great topic of conversation ;) Cheers all my backstabbing fans and hello to the American government and the CIA , fuck you and fuck your country I hope you get raped by a very well endowed black man with bird flu ;)

That is all , Peace out , Catch ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment