Saturday 13 July 2013

Just passed 50 blog posts yo ;) This is my top 5 :) ... ( Look at me ma , I can blog )

Hey hey hey all my blog reading mates , I hope your all bloody awesome and that you find a $50 note in the pocket of some jeans you haven't warn for ages ;)

So yeah just recently I passed 50 blog posts and I reckon that's pretty dang good ... not great , not bad , just good ;) . So I figured I would share with the masses what I consider to be my best posts so far, so I have decided to make a top 5 posts of all time,  so far anyways . It will be called : " The Most  Best Top 5 List Of Posts That I Done " . It's also just another excuse to not write a blog ... not that I don't like doing that because I do, it's just I cant think of anything good to blog about :P ....unless I do a blog about our pet hamster called " THE HULK " ... but it wouldn't be very good as all he does is hide and sleep and then bite you whenever you put your finger near him ... he's more of an ornamental hamster than a play hamster lol . Ok so here goes ;)

Im not going to put them in any particular order so it will just be random ... and unfortunately I wont be able to post the direct link to post which im talking about because im not technologically advanced enough to figure out how to do all that on my phone :( .

THE MOST BEST TOP 5 LIST OF POSTS THAT I DONE :

Ok so the first one is called :

" People enjoy watching other people's misery ... it's fucked up !! " You can find it in the July section of the blog :). It's basically just about the world's obsession with reality TV shows and the weird things that people watch on tv nowadays :)

The second one is called :

" Girls get all the good shit !!! ( a lot anyways ) "  It's in the April section :). This is probably not the best one for the ladies as it's a bit sexist ... it's all in good humor though and of course im just joking ;) .

The third one is called :

" Do I miss Australia ?? Bloody fucking oath I do !! ". It's in the June section :) . Well im guessing your intelligent enough to figure out that this post is about me missing my home ... and that's what it is lol ... got a few good pictures in there from some of mt favorite places back home . Also managed to somehow get in a photo of me shirtless standing on the bed in the AC/DC hotel suite at Sara's work ;) Just because that's why :P

The fourth one is called :

" A few things about Facebook " . You can find it in the May section :) . This post is actually the most viewed of all my posts with around 90 views , with the next closest being 68 ... so it must be some kind of good then ;)

The fifth one is called :

" Stop shitting so loud ! " . You can find it in the May section :) . It's basically about toilet etiquette and related subjects ;) . Not my finest post but entertaining in a weird and disgusting way ;)

Ok so that's it ...  but I have realized that these posts are not really the most intelligent posts that I have done so I will add another bonus post which is a more intelligent post and shows that im not always an idiot lol  

Super intelligent bonus post is called :

" Technology will be the death of young generations " You can find it in the April section of the blog . It's about my extreme dislike for the increasing amount of technology, but mainly focusing the underdevelopment of the younger generations social skills .

Thanks again for everyone who looks at my ridiculous ramblings, I really appreciate it :) :D CHEERS ! :)

That is all , Peace out , Catch ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment