Tuesday 9 July 2013

A bit about myself ;)

G'day g'day all me drongo mates I hope your all having a bloody great day :)

Ok so i read some website thingo today and it suggested that I should tell people a little bit about myself on my blog ... I mean I tell people about what I like and what I dislike and everything in between but not actually that much about myself :) ok here we go ;)

So im 28  years young and im from Australia as you probably know and I now am currently living in Oslo , Norway and I like sometimes to drink the milk straight from the carton and do poos with the door open when nobody's home ... nothing more liberating lol . I was born in Brisbane ( Brisvegas as we call it ) and I lived there my whole life until I packed up all my shit ( one huge backpack and one small one and a few other things at my mums back home ) sold my ute and moved over the other side of the world to be with my beautiful girlfriend Sara who is Swedish and I met in an Irish pub in Thailand of all places ... her friend Agne just happened to be dancing drunkenly underneath the tv on which I was watching cricket and I went over and started talking and the rest is history as they say ;) I've been living here for about 1.5 years and its been amazing ... fucking freezing for about 6 months here in Oslo but other than that its been awesome ... have managed to check out heaps of different countries which include Morocco , Italy , Croatia , England , France , Sweden , Denmark , Scotland and of course Norway and they have all been so awesome in their own different ways with the best 2 being Croatia and Scotland :D

I love music and am constantly listening to it ... u should see the fuckin epic speakers I bought here in Norway ... 6 speakers, 1000 watts and a fucking massive subwoofer that rumbles my whole apartment on % 50 volume ;) :D I hate reality tv shows like Jersey Shore and paradise hotel and hate everything related to them and everyone on them ... I love sport and played soccer for about 15 years until I fucked up my knee I also played cricket, rugby , water polo , futsall and did a lot of bodyboarding ( similar to surfing but you lie down on the board ) . I love to drink and have a good time but unfortunately I have the same problem as many Australians and whilst im not an alcoholic by any means I would consider myself a bingeaholic as everytime I drink I usually always drink enough for about 3 people and end up passing out under a bridge and just generally fucking shit up lol ... not such a good thing but you get that on the big jobs ( Australian saying :P )

Wat else ... I work on a construction site here in Oslo as a painter/plasterer and whilst I dont like my job I also don't hate it so it could be worse lol ... I more hate the fact I always have to GO to work and I can't just spend my life on a Croatian beach drinking 2 litre beers and eating amazing food ... but at the moment im usually only having around 5 or 6 weeks holiday a year which is more than a lot of people but never seems enough to me ;)

Can't really think of much else at the moment but one thing I thought everyone should know is that one time I ate an alive fish from my mates fish tank cause I was mega drunk and dared to and I had been watching to much of Man VS Wild and thought I my first name was Bear ... turns out it was just nasty and it was flapping around a lot in my mouth until I chomped it a few times and swallowed it ... fucked up but hey ... you get that on the big jobs ;) :P

Not sure if anyone actually cared about any of that shit but the intraweb suggested I do it and it never lies ... just like the T.V and any Catholic priest ;)

That is all , Peace out , Catch ;)

A couple of photos of the idiot who writes this blog ;) The first is me on some ponyride thingo in Copenhagen and the second is me enjoying a beach here in Oslo :) :D . Cheers all ! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment